Chapter 11- Katsudon.

❝𝗔𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝘀.❞

[    C  A  N    I    B  E    H  A  P  P  Y  ?    ]

. . .

BAKUGO MITSUKI STOOD SHOCKED AS SHE LOOKED AT THE GREENETTE,

she couldn't believe it, was this a dream? Oh my god...

Her eyes were wide in tremor and her body was stiff as they both stared in shock before she came to her realization...Izuku was here. Midoriya Izuku was right in front of her.

Her eyes blur of tears as she slowly walked towards him, the singular flower in her hands falling.

Izuku didn't realize that the woman was walking towards him, he was shaking. Why was he shaking? Was it because he wasn't ready to come face to face to the Bakugo family yet? Was it because he felt shame for running away? Was it because he felt guilty?

Izuku didn't know.

Mitsuki didn't mind his eyes widen state, and brought the boy into a tight hug as she also fell on the ground next to him. She could feel him stiffen under her arms, and only tightened her grip at his shaken state.

Tears pool under her eyes, oh my God. It was real. Izuku was here. Her best friend's son was here. Her niece figure was here.

He must've been so lonely...God! If only Mitsuki found him quicker...he looked so...thin. It worried her a lot.

"WHERE...WHERE WERE YOU, IZUKU...? Do–...Do you know how worried I was―!?" She started almost angrily, but immediately calmed as she held his head to her own shoulder, murmuring lowly.

Izuku's eyes widen more for a second...Oh. Was she really that worried...for him? Why? He...wasn't that importa―Oh. Mitsuki must've been doing this for her best friend, his mother. Of course, why would she do that for him―

"Sorry auntie..." Mitsuki's eyes soften, did...she make it seem as if it was his fault? No, it wasn't his fault. It never was. He was a child. A caring son who lost his mother. She understood. She understood it all. It would never be his fault.

Bakugo Mitsuki wasn't quite the emotional type. But at this moment, she wanted to break into tears, and tell the boy in her arms how worried she was, how happy she was, how relived she was, how guilty she was. But most importantly, how he wasn't alone, that she was there for him.

"It's not your fault, darling...It's not." The blonde-haired woman denied under her breath, shaking her head. "I should've been there for you. I should've..." She took a small breath, small tears running down her eyes.