Chapter 16- Brother.

❝𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗺, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝘅 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘀, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿.❞

[    C  A  N    I    B  E    H  A  P  P  Y  ?    ]

. . .

AFTER BEING WITH THE AIZAWA FAMILY FOR SOME TIME,

Izuku now had fully analysed them all. From their weaknesses to their strengths, thought they don't need to know that.

But even after analysing them thoroughly, what he didn't expect, was for Hitoshi to sneak into his room while he was asleep.

. . .

Hitoshi banged open the door of the room as if it belonged to him, cheerily singing, "Izuku~!"

Izuku, if he was awake, would be thankful that Hitoshi wasn't actually singing with that...interesting voice.

'He's asleep...' Hitoshi frowned, before an amazing knowledgeable idea popped in his head.

Though it wasn't very amazing.

Nor was it very knowledgeable.

Slowly tip toeing towards the boy to make less sound (It wasn't very helpful, in fact, it might have created more noise), Hitoshi sneakily snuck up near Izuku.

Slowly holding Izuku's arm, he shouted with the mightiest voice he had, "BOO!"

It was very mighty, if I could say.

Mighty enough for Izuku to be alarmed and immediately hit Hitoshi, having him FLY away from the bed.

Izuku froze.

Izuku then stared at the seemingly dead looking Hitoshi for a good 5 second.

"Oh."

. . .

As Hizashi bandaged up Hitoshi's nose, Izuku stood in the corner with a very guilty expression.

"Why were you even in Izuku's room trying to scare him?" Hizashi asked, followed by a sigh. The purple head scowled at his pa, "I wouldn't do it if I knew he would kick me, you know!"

"...I'm really sorry." Izuku only muttered lowly, fiddling with his fingers on his lap.

Both Hitoshi and Hizashi looked at him, "It's fine, Izuku. You didn't mean it, did you?" Hitoshi nodded along to Hizashi's words.

'I did mean it because I thought Hitoshi was an enemy...' Izuku kept his thoughts to himself, and just shook his head to Hizashi's words.

"Alright! Izuku, I think you have a meeting with Shota, right? Ha~, I sound so cool saying fancy words like meeting!" Hizashi laughed to himself, growing his ego.