Chapter 8- Ugly Tea Obsessed Rat.

❝𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲.❞

[    C  A  N    I    B  E    H  A  P  P  Y  ?    ]

. . .

AIZAWA DID NOT FIND THIS FUNNY,

...was Nezu playing with him, or was Nezu playing with him? In my opinion, I think Nezu was playing with him.

"Do you...think I'm dumb?" Aizawa deadpanned at the hybrid.

"Hm? Oh, I suppose I do think that you may perhaps be lacking several braincells. Although, I do query why you came to that assumption." The animal amalgam professionally responded, his eyes on his hands that held particular credentials.

A tick mark appeared on the annoyed ravenettes head and a sigh left his lips, "There has to be a mistake, Nezu."

Seeing his serious mood, Nezu raised his eyebrow as he looked more thoroughly at the writing the papers in his hands had, "Well, his quirk chronicle reveals that he was officially announced quirkless at the age of four. Surely, you are not doubting my information, Eraser?"

The animal amalgam furrowed his eyebrows in realization, a dead mien in his face, "I do hope you are not differentiating people by quirks, Eraser. It would be very disappointing. Being quirkless is not a bad thing." Nezu said with a smile, a glint of disapproval in his eyes.

The ravenette was too shook to acknowledge the hybrid.

. . .

"A quirk...hm...How odd..." Nezu smiled, sending chills down Aizawa's back.

"...He could've been a late bloomer...maybe he got his quirk when he was 5 or somethin–" The ravenette tried reasoning, though being immediately shut down by Nezu shaking his head in erroneous.

"If he got his quirk when he was still a child, he would be taken to the doctor for a check-up." Nezu sat down on his chair, typing on his computer keyboard rapidly while Aizawa stood beside him, the light of the computer hitting their eyes.

And with the click of one more button, a screen profile came on. The screen had discreet writing, and a picture of a rather familiar boy.

'Isnt that...' "‒...Izuku?"

Izuku?"