21: F. R. I. E. N. D. S.

"Cha!" yells the pink-haired annoyance as she throws a punch in your direction. 

You dodge the attack swiftly, ducking right before Sakura's punch could make contact. Without wasting time, Sakura attempts to kick you from below, causing you to jump in the air. By doing so, Sakura is able to grab a hold of your ankle. This allows her to throw you in a random direction; however, being skilled and all, you land on your feet without any trouble.

"Seriously Sakura, is that really all you got?" you question her with such an arrogant tone.

"Yeah, well I thought you were gonna rock my shit? Or are you too busy oogling Neji to do anything productive?" taunts Sakura back. 

You ignore her attempt to make you lose her cool, watching her pull out several kunai to throw in your direction. You activate your gloves of water, catching each kunai with ease. Due to the year of training, you have been able to strengthen your water-like gloves, allowing you to receive minimal to no damage to minor attacks. Furthermore, such gloves allowed you to play offensively and defensively.

You throw Sakura's kunai back at her, one by one as you run closer and closer to her. You are able to get close enough to her for a ninjutsu attack as she was too busy deflecting her kunai while you ran at her. Before Sakura could have enough time to react, you quickly create several hand signs. Feeling your cheeks fill up with water, you let out a blast of water as if a hose within you turned on. It was not a powerful stream of water from your mouth, at least not yet, but it would definitely piss Sakura off even more.

With disgust, Sakura yelled, "Are you kidding me? That didn't even hurt."

"Obviously moron, I told you that your hair would get wet though," you sheepishly retort back, watching Sakura's pale face become red with anger.

While you and Sakura fought back and forth, neither really gaining any leverage, other shinobi spoke to one another on the second floor.

"Ugh!" grunts Rock Lee. "Why doesn't she just finish her already so that I can get to my battle?"

"Seriously, (y/n)'s strong enough to wipe the floor with her. What's taking her so long?" questions Tenten as she pouts.

"Remember guys, (y/n)'s still recovering from her battle at the stream and her weird vomiting. I'm just glad that she not puking fish right now," Neji reminds the two.

Tenten and Rock Lee nod in agreement as they remembered the incident in the forest. Neji then overhears another ninja talk poorly of your skillset, causing Neji to butt in a little.

"Tch, really? Water gloves? What does she expect will happen if she continues to let silly little gloves do all the work for her?" mumbles a boy with purple face paint and a black outfit covering his whole body. 

"They're not silly, trust me," states Neji as he glares daggers into the boy's direction. 

The sand ninja only laughs, finding it hard to take you or Neji seriously. 

"Just watch moron, she'll rock your shit too," smirks the Hyūga.

"Yeah, whatever," mumbles back the sand ninja.

Your fight with Sakura continues, no one still gaining some sort of leverage. However, that is until you make a mistake. You slip on the puddle of water created from the small stream of water that was once used to wet Sakura's hair. While falling, a chance to punch you into the ground arises for Sakura and she takes it.

You make an attempt to catch yourself, hoping to create enough momentum for you to flip backwards in time to kick her in the face once you make the full 360 spin. However, Sakura throws kunai at you, causing you to catch such kunai out of habit. Because of this, you fall on your back.