3: Sleepover

"Wow, (y/n), you're great at this game," says Tenten in as as she saw the man at the counter hand you a bag with a koi fish in it.

"Thanks," you say with a grin.

The game you won was a game that consisted throwing shuriken at bottles. The more bottles you knocked over with three shuriken, the better the prize. It so happens that you won the grand prize, it wasn't special, it was a koi fish.

You grab the bag and thank the man. You walk away being followed by Tenten.

"Where are we going?" questions Tenten.

"Stream," you say.

Tenten was a little confused but decides not to ask anymore questions. Soon, you two reach a nearby stream that was outside of the village walls.

You walk over to the stream and sit down beside it. Tenten was curiously looking over your shoulder as you untie the rope on the bag full of water and gently lay the water in the stream. The koi fish swam out, takes a leap as if it was thanking you, and swam away.

"Why'd you do that?" questions Tenten.

"Well, if I was a fish, I wouldn't like to swim in the same place over and over again. I'd like to go on an adventure, see new things, maybe slap someone with my wet fin," you explain with a smile.

Tenten giggles and exclaims, "Okie Dokie!"

You and Tenten were staring at the stream and saw something surprising.

"Is.. is that Rock Lee.. floating in the stream?" questions Tenten.

You look into the water and nod.

"Yep," you say as you grab a hold of Rock Lee's collar and pull him onto the grass. 

"Oh, greetings (y/n)! Greetings Tenten! Are you guys about to go for a dip and work on holding your breath? I was just doing that!" exclaims Rock Lee as he sits up. 

"Uh, not exactly.." mumbles Tenten. 

"Hey, Rock Lee, wanna join the sleepover Tenten and I are having?" you ask with a smile. 

Tenten pulls you to the side and whispers, "But (y/n), Rock Lee's a boy, what if he's perverted?" 

You only giggle and reply back saying, "Oh Tenten, the only way to find out is to let him join."

Tenten gulps and then nods. 

"I'll join you two in a sleepover!" says Rock Lee has he gives you and Tenten a thumbs up. 

You and Tenten chase after Rock Lee as you three run to Rock Lee's house so that Rock Lee could gather a few things for the sleepover. Thanks to Rock Lee's "energetic-ness," Tenten's ability to slow Rock Lee down, and your sense of direction, (due to the fact that you guys were going to your house XD) you guys made it back to your house before twenty minutes. (Note: You guys were about ten-ish/ eleven-ish years old so Rock Lee wasn't a pro athlete yet since he hasn't been exposed to Guy that much in this story yet. XD) 

"You guys just let yourselves in while I jump Neji's fence and attack him!" you exclaim with a smile as you left your two teammates puzzled to jump Neji's fence. 

. . . 

"Ow Neji! Would you get off me?" you question the Hyuga as he sits on your back with your hands tightly secured behind your back. 

"Why do you always trespass?" mumbles Neji as he stands up, freeing you. 

"Ah-hah! Never let your guard down Hyuga!" you yell as you quickly jump back up and try to kick Neji.