2: Team Guy

"Greetings, I'm your handsome Sensei, Guy. I'm very skilled in Taijutsu and my friend and rival is Hatake Kakashi. Now, I'd like to know some things about you guys, who'd like to go first?" questions Guy.

You excitingly raise your hand.

Guy nods his head and smiles.

"Hi! I'm (y/n) (l/n) and I want to be a great shinobi like my parents. I know they won't personally see me be a great shinobi, but I know that they'll be watching my progress and support me! I also love to eat and love to chase Neji Hyuga down the road until he whines like a baby and slams into his uncle when he tries to run inside his house, sir!" You yell excitingly.

Aside from Neji, your other teammates, Tenten and Rock Lee, started giggling. Neji only glares at you and looks away as he pouts.

"That's the spirit! How about you Neji, makes sense you go next since (y/n) mentioned about you!" Yells Guy with a grin.

"Grr, I'm Neji Hyuga, I possess the Byakugan and I train hard. I believe that everyone is destined for something and that they cannot change whether their destiny is to die in a fire, or live trapped in a cell, even if they deserve it or not. I also don't tolerate annoying people and I don't whine like a baby," introduces Neji.

"That's great!" Yells Guy as he gives a thumbs up. "Now you go.. Tenten?"

A girl with her brown hair in two buns stands up and waves with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Tenten, and I wish to be a Legendary Kunoichi like Tsunade! I'm going to train hard and become a medical-nin just like Tsunade, I also hope to have great raw strength like her too! I love Sesame dumplings and making new friends!" Says Tenten with a pleasant smile as she sat down.

"Tch." mumbles Neji.

Tenten turns to look at Neji to question, "What? What was that for?"

"It was to support my doubt for you and (y/n). Girls can't be great shinobi or Legendary Sannin no matter how much they try. They're also very weak in taijutsu," grunts Neji.

Tenten was on the brink of tears. You got up and punch Neji in the face as hard as you could. Guy-Sensei could've stopped you, but he didn't for some reason.

"Shut up Neji, you're just sour that Hinata can't stand up for herself. Maybe you should worry about protecting and supporting Hinata instead of putting down girls before you see their skills, you idiot," you say glaring at Neji.

You loved Neji, but sometimes you had to put on your big girl pants and show some dominance.

"Whatever," mumbles Neji as he crosses his arms and pouts.

You sat back down next to Tenten and whisper, "It's okay, I'm sure you'll be a great kunoichi, if Neji gives you anymore trouble, then tell me so I can pack him a knuckle sandwich for lunch."

Tenten laughs out loud as you smile and were given stares by the others.

Finally, Rock Lee stood and says,"I also would like to become a great shinobi like you (y/n), maybe I can be legendary as well! I also don't know ninjutsu, but hope to harness my skills in taijutsu. Even though I lack the ability of ninjutsu, I believe that I can be one of the best shinobi out there!"

Guy smiles at Rock Lee's optimistic attitude.

"Alright, you all are dismissed for now, please report at the training ground tomorrow at nine am," says Guy.

"NINE AM!?" you yell questionably.

"You're right (y/n), make that six am!" yells guy with a grin as he disappears.

You nearly faint as the words, "Six am," repeat itself in your head.

When you snap back into reality, you and Tenten were the only ones​ left at the meeting area.

"Hey Tenten! Wanna have a sleepover and hang out the rest of the day?" You ask.

"I don't know, I'll have to ask my parents," says Tenten.

Tenten and you walk over to her house to seek Tenten's parent's approval of the sleepover and hanging out all day. They hesitantly said yes and told Tenten to come back home if anything bad were to happen. It confused you that Tenten's parents were hesitant around you, but you ignored that fact and assumed that it was because you were just someone new.