6: Naruto

"(y/n)! What the heck?" yells Deidara as he jumps off Tobirama's head after you.

You had jumped off the head of your favourite Hokage into the spiky-haired boy, causing both of you to plummet toward the ground.

"What was that for, you dumbo?" yells the spiky-haired kid as he punches your stomach.

"No! You're the dumbo for disrespecting the hokage's faces!" you yell as you slap the yellow-haired kid.

You and the kid went back and forth with insults, punches, and kicks until Deidara catches up with you two. Deidara grabs you and kicks the spiky-haired kid away.

"Hey! Why not save me too, ya Iwa jerk!" yells Naruto as he sticks his tongue out at Deidara.

Deidara ignores the child and safely lands on a branch, watching the yellow-haired kid land on his feet on the roof.

"Naruto! I finally found yo- What did you do to the hokage's faces! Get back here, you troublemaker!" yells a man wearing the main uniform for senseis in Konohagakure who also bears a scar along his nose.

You and Deidara watch the yellow-haired kid, referred to as Naruto, get chased by his sensei.

"You'll never catch me Iruka-Sensei!" was the last thing you heard from the spiky-haired boy before he disappeared into the distance.

"That was weird, hn," you mumble as Deidara jumps to the ground swiftly.

"Are you okay, (y/n), hn?" asks Deidara as he's still holding you bridal style.

"U-Uh..." you blush at the closeness of you two.

"(y-(y/n)! A-Are you okay?" stutters out Neji. "I saw you fall from the-" Neji is cut off by Deidara.

"She is fine, thanks for noticing that she's fine this time, hn," snaps Deidara as he walks pass Neji, still holding you bridal style.

You look over Deidara's shoulder and see Neji turn to look at you in distraught. You look away and sigh.

. . .

"Mmmm, what am I going to do Hinata?" questions Neji as he and Hinata spar in their house's training ground. To Hinata's surprise, Neji wasn't fighting as hard as he usually does.

"So you think (y/n) hates you now?" asks Hinata, trying to confirm Neji's problem.

"Yeah," grunts Neji as he turns for a sidekick.

Hinata punches the kick away and manages to punch Neji in the face, causing him to stumble back a little.

"Don't you hate (y/n) anyway?" asks Hinata as she blocks a punch from Neji and tries to punch him.

"Well... yeah! But, as team members, we have to cooperate or the missions we go on will not go so well," rambles Neji as he blushes.

"O-Oh," stutters Hinata as she punches Neji in the stomach, causing him to fall backward. "Y-You're usually m-more aggressive, so this must be b-bothering you more than you're letting on."

"I'm done for the day, you should get Hanabi to train with you if you still want to train some more," says Neji as he quickly glances at your house and walks inside his own.

. . .

"Yeah, this ramen place is great," you say as Deidara sits you on a booth next to a yellow-haired kid.

You and Deidara were too busy conversing that you didn't realize that this was the same spiky-haired boy. The same goes for the spiky-haired kid as he talks to his sensei. Everyone's bowl of ramen is served. You noticed that the boy next to you dropped his chopsticks, so you decide to bend over and pick them up for him. He also realizes that he dropped his chopsticks, so he also reaches towards his chopsticks. You both grab the pair of chopsticks.