5: Deidara~

"So, since whoever's coming to get you won't be here in about a week I guess, whatcha wanna see in Konoha?" you ask Deidara as you watch his brows furrow as he ponders.

After a day of rest when Deidara had brought you home, you had brought him to the Hokage. The Hokage arranged things and whatnot, and people in Iwa are on their way. After meeting with The Hokage, you went to the hospital to get a quick check up on your ankle. You got a little brace and a recommendation of not putting too much stress on your sprain ankle.

"Everything," states Deidara as his blue eyes sparkle.

"Hm... I don't think we can see everything in person, but I can bring you to a place that I enjoy going to! You can see everything there!" you exclaim, "Lets go now!"

You quickly get off your couch, forgetting the fact that you have a sprained ankle, and flinch from the pain. You fell back on the couch full of blankets from last nights sleepover with Deidara and pout.

"I think it's best if I carry you around if you want to go somewhere, hn?" says Deidara as he smiles.

"Hmph, I don't need your help!" you stubbornly say.

"When was the last time you used the restroom, by the way, hn?" smirks Deidara.

Your eyes widen as you feel the sudden urge to potty.

"And, I believe your restroom is upstairs, hn," remarks the sly blonde.

You sigh and finally say, "Please carry me up the stairs and shove me in the restroom, but I'll be taking care of my bathroom needs by myself, so don't get any ideas! Even if you are into guys, you can't peek!"

Deidara stands up with a gasp and yells, "What makes you think I'm into dudes! I'll have you know that I've totally dated girls, hn!"

"That doesn't mean you're not into dudes. You could've only dated the girls to feel normal. Though, there is no normal in the real world," you state.

"Well, I'm into girls, hn!" exclaims Deidara.

"Okay okay, jeez, don't get your panties in a bunch!" you giggle.

After you and Deidara did your daily needs privately, Deidara finally carried you on his back and out the door. As Deidara shut the door, you saw Neji and Hinata on the front porch, sitting on opposite sides. You came into eye contact with Neji and remembered what had happened yesterday. You only sigh and look away.

. . .

Neji had noticed the eye contact you gave him and was about to give you a smile and wave back until you turned away. This caused Neji to sigh and sit back in his chair once again.

"N-Neji... you seem s-sad..." mumbles Hinata.

"Yeah, so what? It is what it is Hinata, why don't you go and practice your taijutsu since you're going to be the head of the clan. Might as well try not to be a sorry excuse," mumbles Neji with anger.

"O-Oh... okay N-Neji," stutters Hinata as she gets out of her chair to go to the house's training field, but stops before she enters the house, "(y/n)-chan is really stubborn, but if you keep trying, she'll come around. A-And, be simple, she prefers simple things..."

As Hinata went inside, Neji thought about what she said.

. . .

As Deidara carries you through Konoha, you guide him with lefts, rights, and sometimes on roofs to mess with Diedara.

"QUICK! GET ON THE FUDGING ROOF DEIDARA!" You yell as you squirm around with concern.

Deidara follows through with the task and asks, "Why'd you need me to get on the roof, hn?"

"For my personal amusement?"

"You little, short shit, hn," mumbles Deidara.

You giggle and say, "I'm the best shit, and we both know it. Also, we just need to get to the top of the Hokage's head. My favourite hokage is Tobirama Senju!"

"One, I'm the best shit, and two, hold on tight, hn!" Yells Deidara as he starts to sprint and jump from rooftop to rooftop.

You laugh as you enjoy being carried around. At that moment, you felt at ease- no, Deidara made you feel at ease.

As Deidara finally got to the top of Tobirama's head (note that Deidara didn't know who Tobirama was, so he was guided by you), he gently put you down and took a seat next to you.

"See Deidara, now you can see everything!" You yell with excitement.

"Wow! Konohagakure is just as cool looking as Iwagakure!" exclaims Deidara as he examines the vast village.

"Speaking of Iwagakure, why'd ya run away?" You ask as you begin to create swirls with your finger in the loose sand of Tobirama's head.

It was silent for a few minutes until Deidara sighs and finally says, "Well, I lied to my Sensei about something, and I felt terrible, so I ran away."

"Why didn't you tell your Sensei the truth?"

"I was afraid that he'd be mad at me," answers Deidara.

"Why'd he be mad?" You ask.

"Because I stole something from him and deliberately lied to him," mumbles Deidara.

"Oh, what did you steal?" You question as you look away from your art and at Deidara.

Deidara hesitates as he points at his headband.

"Why though?"

Deidara sighs once again.

"I swear, sigh one more time and I'll throw you off Tobirama's head."

As Deidara is about to sigh again, he ponders and finally says, "I actually believe that you'd throw me off Tobirama's head. Anyways, I stole the headband because I thought that I wouldn't be able to pass the upcoming exam for my academy. I was held back when I was twelve because I wasn't able to hit the target with kunais and shurikens. Now I have another chance, but I'm too nervous even though I actually practiced this time. In conclusion, I stole the headband, lied to my Sensei, and ran away with guilt."

"Woah, I felt like you just told me your life story," you say as you ponder upon Deidara's words again. "Wait a minute, how do you have a Sensei if you flunked?"

"Well, he was supposed to be my Sensei if I passed the exam. Even though I failed, he decided to train me anyways. Though, I'm not permitted to go on missions with him and the other two teammates," explains Deidara.

"Oh, if you're wondering how an eleven-year-old like me has a Sensei already, it's because I graduated early with my teammates Tenten, Rock Lee, and Neji," you explain.

"About this Neji dude, it seems that you two don't get along," states Deidara.

You sigh, "Uh-huh."

"Hm, I feel like sighing is a new trend I created myself," says Deidara as he grins.

"Mmmm."

"Woah, ever since I mentioned that Neji dude, you just turned into sad poop," says Deidara as he leans toward you to look at your face. "Wanna spill the beans?"

You only sigh and say, "Well, I love Neji, but he hates me. Then he yelled at me yesterday, and hurt my feelings. He said sorry, but I don't know if I can forgive him. Also, apparently there's a monster inside of me that killed his mother, which is the reason why he despises me."

"Woah, sounds like a life story to me too!" laughs Deidara.

You giggle and agree.

"Also, I find it funny how I want forgiveness from my Sensei, but I don't think he'll forgive me, and you're the one who wants to give someone forgiveness, but don't know if you should forgive him," explains Deidara.

You laugh and say, "That is funny."

Silence prevails once again as you two stare at the little ants called "humans."

Then something caught your eye as you look below you and Deidara.

"Hey! Whatcha think you're doing to the Hokage's faces?" You yell as you glare at a yellow, spiky-haired boy painting weird things on the Hokage's faces.