35) Beau-frère Le Sauveur

Seri vaanga neraya pesama kadhai ulle buruvom. 😁

Beau-frère Le Sauveur (Maithunan Ratchagan)

****

The park, which was in poor shape following the violence, was reached by Arjun's car. To contain the situation, there were numerous police officers, firefighters, and paramedics on the scene. Upon observing the unsettling surroundings, Arjun's anxiety intensifies.

Vin: Alex, Bharathan, Dhuruvan, Zurich yaarume phone edukamatranunga. Ippo ennada panradhu? Romba bayama irukkuda. 😰

Ar: ..... Ahhn! Souffle-kku phone pannu. Ava edupanu nenaikiren. 😟

Vin: Serida naan panren. 😕

Ar: Hey iru naane panren.

Arjun dialled Sailu's number and waited for her to pick it up. Fortunately, she answered the phone. But the muffled cry only increased his apprehension.

Sai: 😢

Ar: Souffle yenma azhare!? 😰

Sai: 😭 Vicky! Chinna.... 😭

Ar: Dhuruvanukku enna achi Souffle!? 😰

Sai: Chinnave.... 😢 Chinnave shoot pannitange Vicky! 😭

Ar: Shoot Pannitangala!? 😱

Vin: 🤯

Sai: Naanga... Alex anne clinic-kku porom. 😢

Ar: Souffle azhadha don't worry naanga anga vandhuduvom.

Sai: Seekram vaanga Vicky. 😭

She cried and ended the call. She noticed Dhuruvan, who was only partially conscious and murmuring something while being in pain. His clothing continues to soak up his blood as he slowly loses consciousness. He gave his life to save her even though it should have been her who received the gunshot. Sam kept tapping Dhuruvan's cheek to make sure he didn't lose consciousness.

Z: Dhuruva kanne mudadhe Dhuruva. Konja neram poruthukoda. 😢

Sai: Naan irundhirukkanumle? Pavam Chinna. 😭

B: Apdilam pesadhinge anni. Yedho nadandhurichi, annanukku onnum agadhu. 😢

Al: Vicky enna sonnan Thangam?

Sai: Avaru clinic-kku vandhuduvaram Thangam.

Finally, they arrived on time at Alex's clinic. Alex entered the medical facility and called Vijayan.

Al: Vijayappa seekram vaanga oru emergency!

Vij: Iru Alex naan stretcher eduthutu vandhuduren.

The stretcher was brought to the car by Alex and Vijayan. Dhuruvan was having to lay on the stretcher by Alex and Sam.

Al: Appa right scapula-le bullet erangirukku, innum konjam conscious irukku but neraya blood loss ayirukku A positive appa.

Vij: Seekram vaa Alex treatment room ulle eduthutu povom!

Everyone was waiting anxiously outside while Alex and Vijayan were attending to Dhuruvan's wound in the treatment room. When Arjun and Vinodh arrived at the clinic, they quickly entered to find the gang wandering around in an anxious state.

Sai: Vicky! 😭

She held him hard and began to sob loudly, as she ran over to him. Vikram was awakened from his unconsciousness with just one touch from her.

Sai: Vicky... Chinnakku onnum agadhule? 😢

Vik: Onnum agadhuma avanukku. Avan romba strong, avlo sadharanama avana defeat pannamudiyadhamma. Azhadhama please. 😞