93) Le Vieux Lui

Comments-lam neraya pannunga namma interactuve-ah irupom. 😁

Le Vieux Lui (The Old Him)

****

All of the necessary equipment selections were completed in the end. Sailaja, Senguttuvan, Sam, Nithu, and Mugil questioned Vikram after discovering that he had surreptitiously paid for everything in advance. But since he knew they wouldn't agree to let him pay for their items, Vikram wasn't too concerned about it. They all even made an attempt to persuade Vikram that they would repay him, but Vikram, being a gentleman, flatly refused.

The group quickly returned to the penthouse where they enjoyed a sumptuous lunch and a party to bid Sailaja and Senguttuvan farewell. Despite his best efforts, Vikram was unable to spend time alone with Sailaja because his entire family and circle of friends were present.

Up until the evening, they all played games and had a good time together. Then, everyone split up and went to their individual homes. Finally having the opportunity to spend some time alone with Sailaja made Vikram feel relieved, but he was unfortunate to have Vijayan and Theeba talking to him for so long when he went to drop Sailaja and Senguttuvan. Vikram successfully made his way out of that situation, went outside Sailaja's home, and then crept up to her window in secrecy to wait for her.

Sai: Che, ivaru enne ivlo seekrama veetuku poyitaru? Naan ivarukooda seriyave pesale inniki. 😏

When Sailaja went to her room to do the remainder of her packing, she was ranting and didn't notice Vikram was seated on the bed.

Sai: Seriyana loosu andha aalu. 😏

Ar: Unnedhan thittudhu. 🤭

Vik: 😑

Sai: Ivarudhan poraruna andha Arjunkkum moolaiye ille. 😏

Vik: 🤣

Ar: Seri podhum, adhukkum idhukkum seriya pochi sirichi maanatha vaangadhe. 😑

Vik: 🤭

Sailaja shut the door and went to her wardrobe to retrieve a suitcase. Sailaja tries desperately to grasp the luggage bag, but it is out of her reach since it is too high.

Sai: Che! Yarudhan ivlo osarathula vechangalo!? 😤

Vik: May I help? 😊

Sai: Adhellam onn.... 🙄

Vik: Help? 😁

Sai: Eppo vandhinge? 🙄

Vik: Nee enne nalla kaluvi oothikite entry kuduthappaye. 😁

Sai: Chowyyyy. 😅

Vik: Seri adhe vidu, iru naan eduthu tharen. Ivlo osarama purushan irukkurappe why struggle Sailuma? 😉

Sai: 🤭 Appo eduthu kudunga. 😊

Sailaja and Vikram quickly began organising the items in the luggage bag after Vikram assisted in getting to the bag.

Vik: Ma, ellame irukkanu parthuko ippaye aprom last minute edhuvum illena romba stressing-ah irukkum nalla check pannu.

Sai: Adhellam nalla check panniyachi modhala irunga naan ippo varen. 🏃‍♀

Running to the dressing table, Sailaja returned with a shopping bag.

Vik: Idhe yenma ulle vekkama pack panne, kudu naan vekkiren. 🙂

Sai: Idhu enakkille Vicky. 😊

Vik: Pinne? 🙄

Sai: Thorandhu panrunga. 😊