162) Charbon Activé

Activated charcoal is often used in emergency situations to treat cases of poisoning or drug overdose. It works by binding to the toxins or drugs in the digestive system, preventing their absorption into the bloodstream, and allowing them to be safely eliminated from the body.

Charbon Activé (Activated Charcoal)

****

As Sailaja walked down the corridor, she noticed that Bharathan's room was closed. She noticed Chellam scratching the door furiously.

Sai: Chellam enna panre? 🙄

🐶: Woof! Woof! 😰

Sai: Nee poyi sapdu naan Papuve kootitu varen.

Sailaja opened the door and peered inside.

Sai: BHARATHA!!! 😱

(Dining table)

Everyone's attention was pulled to Sailaja's ear-piercing scream.

Ar: Souffle Ennachi!? 😰🏃‍♂️

D: Anni! 😰🏃‍♂️

Everyone ran into Bharathan's room, where they were met with a horrifying scene that made them pale.

D: BHARATHA!!! 😱🏃‍♂️

Ar: PAPU!!! 😱

Bharathan was semi-conscious on the floor, with a bottle of medication on the ground.

All: Bharatha! 😱

Dhuruvan raced forward, taking Bharathan in his arms.

D: Bharatha! Bharatha! Yenda Ipdi Panne!? 😰

B: 😵‍💫

Mu: Dey Alex Tylenol Saptrukanda! 🤦‍♂️

Al: Romba neram aayirukadhu Dhuruva seekram thooku clinic polam!

Sailaja had been standing there like a statue the entire time.

Sai: 😳

Vin: Papa.... Papa....

Sai: 😳 Ahn....

Vin: Vaa polam!

Sai: Ann.... 😵‍💫

Sailaja collapsed unconscious on the ground.

Ar: Souffle! 😱

Vin: Papa! 😱

Al: Thangam! 😱

D: Anni! 😱

Al: Vinodh Nee Avale Thooku Clinic Polam!

Alex held Bharathan on his shoulder, and Vinodh carried Sailaja in his arm. They were all hurrying to the front entrance. Arjun was sprinting as well, but his legs began to quiver as he lost control of Vikram.

Vik: BHARATHA!!! SAILAJA!!! 🏃‍♂️

Vikram attempted to approach them, but Dhuruvan gripped his collar and struck him hard in the face, causing Vikram to fall to the ground.

Vik: 🤕

D: En Thambikkum En Annikum Edhachum Aachi, Unne Summa Vidamaten! 😠

Zurich drew Dhuruvan away to avoid anything worse from happening. Everyone quickly departed the penthouse, leaving Vikram alone in the quiet, lonely setting.

Vik: 😢

🐶: Woof! 🏃‍♂️

Chellam went up to Vikram and climbed upon his lap.