151) Le Tour Final

Hi makkale let's go to our final round! Thatturom thookurom! 😎

Le Tour Final (Irudhi Sutru)

****

👨‍⚖️: At Last! We are here in the final moments to know who's gonna win this spring's BSIHT trophy! 🤩

All: 🤩👏

(Locker room)

Sai: Chinna. 😬

D: Enna anni? 🙄

Sai: Chucha. 😬

While assisting Sailaja to remove her helmet, Dhuruvan chuckled.

D: Seekram poyittu vaanga. 🙂

Sai: 🏃‍♀

D: Odakudadhu! 🙄

Sailaja entered the washroom, finished her job and then began washing her hands.

Sai: 😊🙌🚿

Sailaja felt lightheaded while she was washing her hands. She grabbed the washbasin for support as she began to see dark patches in her eyesight.

Sai: 😵‍💫

D: Anni, come on, it's getting late. 🙄

Sai: Idho varen Chinna. 😩

In order to avoid becoming more lightheaded, Sailaja cleansed her face before heading to Dhuruvan.

D: Anni, are you OK? Yen parka orumadhiri pale-ah irukinge? 🤨

Sai: Onnumille Chinna, konjam tired-ah irukku avlodhan. 😐

D: Lawereyykitte sollatta? 🤨

Sai: Ille vendam I'm fine vaa namma seekram pogalam. 😊

To avoid Dhuruvan's questioning, Sailaja moved away. Sailaja seemed suspicious to Dhuruvan, but he ignored his doubts.

👨‍⚖️: Let's Welcome Our Brooklyn Ice Tigers! 🤩👏

All: 🤩👏

When he noticed the Ice Tigers entering the pitch, Vikram's countenance brightened. He was staring intently at the little lady who was accompanied by Eugene, her lucky charm. On the other side, Sailaja's gaze was equally firmly fixated on Vikram, who was majestically seated on stage. Sailaja suddenly felt dizzy for a split second and froze motionlessly.

Sai: 😵‍💫

Nit: Papa yen nikkire? Nada seekram. 😊

Sai: OK akka. 😐

Zurich occupied the goalpost while the team took position across the ice field.

👨‍⚖️: Let's Begin The Final Round Of BSIHT 2023! 📢

The players began to skate through the ice in chase of the hockey puck as the whistle sound echoed throughout the stadium. As he skated towards the opposing goalpost while avoiding players of the opposing squad, Hayagrivan gained possession of the puck.

Sen: Hayag! ⛸️🏒

Senguttuvan received the puck from Hayagrivan unexpectedly because the entire opposing squad was concentrating on Hayagrivan alone. The opposing goalkeeper was directly facing Senguttuvan as he skated towards the goalpost with the puck.

Nit: Chithappu! ⛸️🏒

Senguttuvan hurled the puck to Nithya as he got close to the goalpost, and Nithya scored the goal before the goalie was able to block her.

👨‍⚖️: GOAL!!! 🤩

All: 🤩👏

Sailaja experienced episodes of dizziness throughout, but she was able to stop herself from passing out.