53) Bonjour Homme D'affaires!

Flashback over-u, so no more tears, for now. 😅 Seri namma story ulle polam.

Bonjour Homme D'affaires! (Kaalai Vanakkam Thozhiladhibare!)

****

Sailu experienced a sense of contentment and warmth. She hadn't even once experienced the chills of the frigid rainy night, even though it had only stopped pouring in the early morning. She had the impression of being wrapped in a big blanket for a newborn infant. On her nape, however, she is sensing a tingling sensation.

Sai: Amma kichikichi pannadhema thookam varudhu. 😴 Amma kusudhunu solrenle. 😴😪😒😐😲🤯

Her wide-open eyes were filled with shock. The renowned billionaire Vikramacharyan was actually holding her in his arms. Her back was firmly pressed against his broad, warm chest, and his powerful arm was clutching her waist in a protective manner. Her tingling sensation is brought on by his chin resting on her nape and his well-groomed beard.

Sai: Holy Cow! Endha Gap-le Idhu Nadandhichi!? 😱

As she became more aware of his upper body's continued lack of clothing, her shock grew quickly. Despite her best efforts, she was ultimately unable to escape his hold because of his toughness. As she moved, his hold on her tightens ever more. As his face completely settled on her neck and his rough beard tickled her cheek, she shivered and got chills.

Sai: Ayyayyo! Idhu ennada enakku vandha sodhanai!? Pppaaahh enna strong-ah pudichi vechirikku indha aalu? Oru inch kooda nagara mudiyalaye. Ayyayyo indha Sambumavanum Nithu akkavum endhiricha avlodhan! 🤪

He strengthened his grip even more when she tried to move, and as he approached her ears slowly while still dozing off, he began babbling something.

Vik: Papu.... Bayapadama thoonguda.... Unakku onnum aaga vidamatenda.... 😪😴

Sai: Awwww! So cute! 🤗

Sailu was able to free herself from his firm hold by patting him to sleep. When she awoke, she noticed his face, which depicted him peacefully dozing. Sailu hurried to the bathroom while greatly blushing after lightly squeezed his cheek, and kissed her fingers. After taking a quick shower, Sailaja entered the kitchen and observed Nithya putting the finishing touches on breakfast.

Sai: Good morning akka! 😊

N: Good morning Papa! Enna ivlo seekram enjite? Adhisayama irukku? 🤭

Sai: Akka. 😑 Thookam varala akka adhan seekrama enjiten. 🙂

N: Vicky pesunadhaye nenaichikitu irukkiya? 😐

Sai: Hmm. ☹️

N: Onnu mattum nyabagam vechiko Papa, orutharoda past-eyum future-eyum nammalala change panna mudiyadhu ana avangaloda present-eh sandhoshama maatha mudiyum, adhanaladhan adha present-nu 🎁 solluranga. 😊

Sai: Mathalama? 😊

N: Mathalame! 😄

Sam: Ennatha mathalame? 🤨

Sai: Indha café-oda ownership. 🤭

Sam: Pardon!? Je suis offensé! 😏 (Excuse me!? I am offended!)

N: Je m'en fiche, désolé. 🤭 (I don't care, sorry.)

Sam: 😑

Sai: 🤣

Vik: Enna nadakudhu inge? 😊

Sai: Haaaii! Good morning Vicky! 😁

N: Good morning Vicky. 😊