06

Yeonjun found himself walking to Nari's house. Again.
This caused him to grunt in frustration, as he knocked on her door, looking up at the rolling grey clouds. It was then he noticed that he was drenched head to toe. Well, he wasn't really ever hot nor cold, which explained why he didn't feel cold.

But his damp clothes still felt uncomfortable against his skin.

It took her a minute to open it, as she peered out, the chain lock still across.
"Can I help you, Yeonjun?" She asked.
"Could you let me in? I know it's late, but it's raining out." Yeonjun asked.
Nari noticed how drenched he was, as she pulled the chain off, opening the door.
"Of course. Do you need to call anyone?"
"I don't have anyone to call." Yeonjun commented, frowning.

Well, he could just run in the rain, but he hated being wet. He was a vampire, not a siren. The only thing he particularly liked was blood, and what a cliche that was.

Nari was rather wary of him, all because of her dreams, but she knew that wasn't his fault.
He couldn't control dreams, that was a thing of legends, myths.
"Well, I could drive you back to your house if you want?" Nari offered.
Yeonjun shook his head. "Me and my housemates kind of had... a disagreement. I can't go back."
"You mean Beomgyu, Kai, Taehyun and Soobin?"

"Exactly those four." Yeonjun sighed. "How do you know them?"

Nari smiled lightly, as she led him into the kitchen, making herself a coffee.
"Well, the five of you were quite the talk of the school when you first arrived, being as most found you attractive. Then I have vocals with Kai & Taehyun, English with Beomgyu - he's my deskmate actually, and then I've bumped into Soobin in the hallways a few times."

"Are you and Beomgyu friends?" Yeonjun asked, furrowing his eyebrows.
He was worried. Out of the four of his friends, he was most likely to ruin his fun, to tell Nari about vampires, get her on blackthorn, give her an ash-oak stake from his time and let him die.

"Kind of. He's nice, and has a lot to say. Told me he's interested in fantasy. Do you want tea? Coffee?" Nari asked.
"Coffee is okay. What sort of fantasy?" Yeonjun pressed, leaning closer to her as he stepped beside her on the kitchen bench.

"Myths. Legends. You know, witches, werewolves, vampires, sirens, etcetera." Nari shrugged, passing the mug over to Yeonjun with sugar and milk, allowing him to do it himself.

"Do you believe in any of that?"
"Me? Ah I don't know. I want to think there's creatures out there other than just us, but I don't know what I would do. I think I would be terrified for one thing, and if these creatures are anything like they are on television, I would be wary of everyone. Especially since most of them thrive off of mind control. I wonder what that feels like, but it's scary to think about at the same time, y'know? Sorry, I'm rambling." Nari shook her head, taking the milk and sugar back to make her own drink, passing Yeonjun a teaspoon as she got one for herself.

He took a sip from his coffee, and surprisingly found that he liked it.
"You're fine."

"Do you believe in them?" Nari asked, as Yeonjun nodded.

"Especially werewolves and vampires. Werewolves are nasty, definitely. Giant humanoid dogs- kind of like the furry's of the mythical creatures." Yeonjun explained with a smile.
"What about vampires? Do you think they're as attractive as the television makes them out to be?" Nari asked.

"You mean like Edward, Damon, them? Ah maybe, but what if they look like Dracula, an old decaying man? Or just like your average everyday person?" Yeonjun smiled slightly.

"Well, whatever they look like, they drink blood." Nari pointed out, wandering to the living room as Yeonjun followed.

"It's what they need to survive. It isn't their fault." Yeonjun remarked back.

"Can't they just use blood bags? You know, donated blood?" Nari asked.

That stumped Yeonjun for a minute. They could, but it tasted gross.
Like milk that was close to being spoiled, or chocolate that had melted and reformed.
It just tasted off. They could live on it, it just wasn't as nice.

"I'll tell you when I meet a vampire living on a blood bag diet, okay?" Yeonjun rolled his eyes, as Nari laughed lightly.

"Sure okay. Actually, just tell me when you meet a vampire. And make sure you show me the bite mark, y'know, the cliche one right on the neck." She chuckled.

"You mean the one where there's the two dots right," he leaned forward to her on the couch, as she placed her drink down, to poke the side of her neck, faces inches away from hers, "there?"

"Yeah." She said, looking up through her eyelashes into his eyes, heart pounding.
He smirked as he heard it.

"Your heart is racing." He commented, before making a mistake.
He leaned down and kissed her.