16

"Beomgyu, you're in big trouble." Soobin scowled, walking into his friends room, not even bothering to knock.

Beomgyu just tilted his head. "Me? Why? I've done nothing wrong?" He said, taking his headphones off.

"You're the only one of the 5 of us who's got magic, dumbass. You did something to that Mina girl, didn't you?" Soobin said, stepping closer.

Beomgyu shook his head. "Sorry, wish I could say I was responsible. I think you should be more worried over Yeonjun's new fascination. The wolf marked her, which means her time with us is going to run quite short, and I feel Yeonjun's not going to give this one up."

Soobin stared at him, confused, but on hearing the slamming downstairs, and the yelling, he knew it was true.

Yeonjun was up in the room in an instant, as Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"No, I don't know how to seperate Nari and Hyunjin, so don't ask me." Beomgyu said, turning back to his computer.

Yeonjun went to go and grab Beomgyu, but Soobin held him back, shaking his head.

"We'll continue this later, Gyu. Come on Yeonjun, let's talk." Soobin said, taking his friend out of the room.

"Soobin, I can't just lose her like this, after she tells me that she wants me, me! Look, I know it's probably just all my compulsion, but she makes me feel human sometimes, Soob, the first time in a long time, and I won't let them win. Not again. They drove us out of our home, and they're not driving us away again." Yeonjun exclaimed, as Soobin just listened.

"I know. That's why I'm going to help you. We need a hybrid. Their blood can cure a wolf bite, but also break a mate bond- so either a wolves or vampires. My friend, he- he's in Canada, so you're going to have to go get him, convince him to give him some of your blood. If you tell him Soobin sent you, you won't have any issues. I can't go, though." Soobin explained, as Yeonjun nodded quickly.

"Okay, just give me an address, and I'll head there straight away." Yeonjun said, as Soobin sent Yeonjun a message, entailing the address and information about his friend.

"There. I'll watch Nari for you whilst you're gone. Travel safely." Soobin said, and in the blink of an eye, Yeonjun vanished.

Soobin sighed, going to open Beomgyu's door again, to interrogate further, but on second thought, he couldn't be bothered, and went down to Kai's room instead.

"Hey, want to go shopping?"

Nari woke up in her room, confused.
Her room was in shambles, which in itself was weird, but she didn't remember coming up to her room.

Hyunjin was with her.
Hyunjin...

Instantly, she felt a wave of sickness wash over her, as she reached for her phone to message him again, but she stopped.

She didn't want him. He was just a stranger.

But why did it make her feel so sick?

When he was around her, she felt okay... but that's not what she wanted.
She wanted Yeonjun. He made her feel butterflies.
But right now, he burned her.

So instead, she rung him.

He didn't pick up, and went straight to voicemail.

"Yeonjun. I don't know when you're going to get this, or where you are, but I want you to know I need you. I'm really scared, like really, truly... there's something going on. It feels unreal, like some silly plot of some silly supernatural movie, but that's not real life, right? Anyways, call me back as soon as you can. I've perfected my half of the choreo, so I'll send you a video so you can let me know what you think. It's due soon, so we need to perfect it together. I'll stop clogging your voicemail now. See you later." Nari rambled, hanging up, attaching a file of her dancing that she had filmed a day ago, sending it off before she turned her phone off, groaning.

"Why are you in love with him, he's such a play boy, you idiot." She scoffed to herself, staring at her bedside table.

"Sis, I really could use your advice..."

"Jun! Wake up, come on... I need you."

Nari shook it off, getting out of bed, drenched in sweat as she went to run a bath for herself.

Her phone kept ringing, but the caller ID was never Yeonjun.

It was Hyunjin.

She let him go to voicemail three times, getting in the bath before she finally picked up.

"Yes, Hyunjin?"

"How are you feeling, Nari?" He asked, and just at the sound of his voice, weirdly, Nari felt better.

She shook it off. "Fine, actually. Do you need anything? Did you leave something here? If so you can come by later, or I'll come drop it off. I need to go shopping."

"Oh no, not at all. I was just checking in. You weren't doing too well yesterday, and as your friend I just wanted to make sure. Call me if you need anything, okay?"

"Mhm." Nari replied, before the phone went silent, as she lay back, enjoying the heat of the bath.

But then she felt chills go down her spine, as she rushed out the tub, and threw up in the toilet.

"Fuck.." She sobbed, her whole body shaking.

What the hell was wrong with her?