001: ( unwelcomed )

authors note:
i'm not going to be creating a cast, imagine yours and the triplets relationship how you want, just know that you and chris aren't on good terms at the moment, enjoy !!

your house: 7:00pm
your at home, this wasn't your first time scrolling on tiktok this week. after a while, all the videos you watched began to feel the same; you were becoming heavily bored and tired of not going anywhere. subconsciously the ringing in your ears begins to deepen and get progressively louder, until you realise you are getting a phone call from nick....

a few moments later, you switch off your phone and start rushing to get ready, as you had just been invited over.

YOU we're quite excited, as you hadn't seen nick for what felt like eternity, you couldn't wait to see matt also, as the last time you saw him was almost a few months back. it felt like forever since you had seen them last.
the only person you were not looking forward to see was chris

after getting ready in a rush, you say goodbye to your parents and drive to the triplets house...

outside the door: 7:50pm
you arrive and knock on the door purposefully, waiting for either nick or matt to answer.
the space around you went silent, as you looked infront of you to see not matt, not nick, but chris pear out of the door.

his blue eyes glared into your soul, as he moves his gaze up and down your body, just standing there for a few seconds. soon after, he calls for nick and turns away harshly, leaving you at the door.

the door remains ajar, but with the person you want to see standing behind it, nick. you lightheartedly chat for a few short minutes, until you feel your clothes cling onto your skin, realising it's raining. nick notices and gestures, hushing you into the living room.

you walk in and see an excited boy jump up from his seat and let his arms out for a hug. this then leads you on a ongoing conversation with the two brothers for what seems like forever...

chris's pov:
Y/N lit up the room, feeling her presence close to mine at times made my heart melt, when she laughed with nick, her eyes lit up the dimmed living room light,

i just wish i could somehow grow the balls to tell her everything...
end of pov

CHRIS'S hatred had definitely grown since you last saw him. you were contemplating wether to show your soft side to chris, but after he looked at you, you decided
you were so done with him...

authors note: hope you all enjoy, this is my first story so tell me what you think :)