016: ( "giving you butterflies" )

triplets kitchen: 10:30am
THERE YOU ARE, explaining almost everything that happened last night to the people standing in front of you.

THEY were left just as surprised as you were, their jaws dropping, revealing mouthfuls of food they had jammed in seconds ago.  "chris has literally never been like this with a girl," nick says confused. "he's honestly the player-" matt interrupts him by saying, "remember that one- he was cut off again, "what nick is trying to say, is y/n we're happy for you. we haven't seen chris this happy since he got a tub of party mix," matt and nick laugh, causing to you give an anxious laugh back, still feeling nervous about the whole situation.

THEN thoughts began racing around in your mind.

"what if chris doesn't feel the same about me anymore? what am i supposed to do? have i just been imagining all of this, hoping it would happen? but that wouldn't explain why he stayed with me last night"

YOUR thoughts were interrupted when a tall, fluffy haired boy with ruffled, untucked pyjamas walked in the room, causing you to take your eyes off of your breakfast, swiftly turning around from facing the counter, giving him a small, nervous smile, and turning back around,  instantly regretting your actions.

"good morning," chris says with his sleepy voice, almost hearing music to your ears. "what'd i miss, what was all the laughing?" he says as he inches his way over to you, but not making any contact.

YOU look over to matt and nick giving them a "what do i say" face, as he gets closer, but nicks voice soon makes him stop in his path.

"oh we were just talking about how fun the party last night was," nick quickly lies, sounding just as nervous as you were in that moment...

"oh okay," chris groans. you feel him continuing to approach you.
he stands behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist making you almost jump. "good morning y/n." fixing his position closer to your body, feeling your waist as he stands just inches behind you, then opening his arms around you to help add the finishing touches to your breakfast.

WITH THIS, butterflies were left fluttering inside you, not leaving your body until you could feel his presence away from yours. even though he had now slumped down on the sofa, you still imagined that he was close to you, almost as if you just

couldn't get away from him...

authors note:
really hope you enjoy this part!! so close to 20K, i'm writing this in the morning, so let's hope we reach it today! love u all <3