028: ( "i don't want to have to deal with chris" )

as your walking down the stairs, you can't help but replay what had just happened in your head. "did he say i love you or was i just hearing him wrong?" you think to yourself, annoyed since you won't know. you decide to forget about it and go back down to meet chris since he was probably worried.

you finally make your way through the groups of people that were crowding up the corridors and onto the dance floor where chris was standing, just watching you. you run over to him, give him a hug and apologise. "you don't need to apologise," he says as he places a gentle kiss on your forehead. "it was just all very sudden so i was confused." you sigh as you hear him say those words and you both go back to dancing. you close your eyes, rest your head on his shoulder and take some deep breaths. moments of matt keep popping up in your head and you try your best to shake them out by thinking of memories with you and chris. it just didn't work.

MATT'S POV:
i cant believe i told her i loved her. i didn't want her to know, not yet at least. i'm just hoping she didn't hear me because if she did, i'm done for. she'll tell chris and..a-. i'm interrupted with nick nothing in my room with a confused look on his face. "i saw y/n leave your room really confused what happened?" he said as he closed the door gently and sat down next to me. "i kind of told her..i kind of told her i loved her.." i say mumbling. nick states at me with his jaw wide open and his eyes looking like they're about to pop out. "what?! and how did it go?" he says, literally and metaphorically on the edge of his seat.

"she didn't hear me, which was good because i don't want to have to deal with chris." nick gave me a huge and told me it's all going to be okay and that he'll help me. i hope whatever plan he's got going on works, because my feelings are growing more and more everyday..

AUTHORS NOTES:
go follow my instagram: @sturniololovee 💜
will matt win y/n over or will things go terribly wrong? what's nick planning? so many questions and no answers!.. YET. get ready for tomorrows chapter because things might be explained.

hope you all enjoyed todays chapter, im sorry it's late i was having a meltdown because chris liked my comment on insta🥲. anyways, have a good read :)