037: ( "drunk words are just sober thoughts" )

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SWEARING!!!!

YOUR POV:
you go back and meet matt in the living room, snuggling into his arms on the couch. "do you think chris is okay? he's been acting really strange with all of us?" you say rubbing your eyes since you're starting to get sleepy. "like i've never seen him this way even when we da-" he cuts you off with a kiss and you give a nervous chuckle but he didn't seem to notice. was he doing that to try and avoid the conversation or is he just really affectionate?! "i'm not sure but i'm gonna go change into my pjs, you coming?" he said starting to get up as he moved you from hugging him. "yeah sure i've gotta run into my room quickly and check something too!" he says "okay" as you both run upstairs and then split off.

you run over to nick's room which luckily is right next to your room and knock impatiently. he shortly afterwards comes over with an annoyed look on his face, "what- OH ITS YOU! come in, co-" he says but you interrupt him with a "shhh." he doesn't say a word and just backs into his room, giving you a concerned and confused look. "what is going on with chris?! matt seems like he's avoiding the conversation and i don't know what to do. i still care about chris, just not.. romantically." you say rubbing your arm. "to be honest, i don't think he's taking everything with you and matt very well. you cant tell chris i told you this but he said to me earlier that him and matt had a deal and he's pissed off at him for breaking the deal." he says shrugging. "deal?! i didn't know about this?" i say locking the door so nobody barges in. "yeh they had this deal that if one of thems with a girl, the other will back off, and matt clearly didn't listen." he says sighing. "okay thank you so much nick you've been such a huge help!" you say hugging him before leaving his room and sneaking back to yours, only to find someone in there.

it was chris. "what did he want?! all he's done is just cause problems!" you think to yourself and then remember what nick said. you sigh and say "what?" in a serious voice. "look y/n you have to hear me out okay, i'm sorry! i know i was a douche but i was drunk okay? you've seen me drunk before and i've been exactly the same!" he says, looking like he's trying not to cry. you could tell he was serious and it broke your heart, after what nick told you gave you a whole new view on chris. he was vulnerable, and right now, he was hurt. "look chris, i appreciate the apology but i don't really know if just saying sorry is going to change anything. drunk words are just sober thoughts.." you say as you start to walk to your closest. "WAIT!" you hear the boy shout from behind you. as you turn around, you go to say something but your interrupted by chris's lips hitting yours as your back hits the wall. you instantly pull away, "CHRIS?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" you say walking away from him. "look i'm sorry okay! it just can't be this way.." you say looking out the window. you faintly hear chris sigh and make his way towards the door. as he does so, he plays a song on your radio. your song. you instantly turn around and your speechless. you knew what he was doing, but was it working?!..

AUTHORS NOTES:
go follow my instagrams: @hrts4nick @nicksturniolonewss

now what is chris up to...? did he still like you? was he serious about what he said and did?

^ hopefully find out some answers next chapter, happy reading!!🫶🏼