007: ( what was three, became two )

your house: 6:00pm
THE last few days have been tedious, chris's teases were embedded inside your mind. there was just something about him that attracted you. you just couldn't figure out what.

YOU knew that today, a party had been thrown by an old high school friend. you hadn't seen her in what felt like eternity, so you just knew you had to dress to impress... or were you just going to impress chris?

friends house party: 7:00pm
YOU arrive, turning up in a silk black dress which exposed your figure quite a lot.
the door invites you inside, and you were soon welcomed by many familiar faces and refreshments.
you are lounging, enjoying yourself and talking with groups of people. you were content speaking and catching up with old faces for some time, after a while although, you began to feel very exhausted and unmotivated to talk to anybody else.

WITH that, you place yourself in the kitchen, only to see three brothers leant against the wall, talking with people.
you get a small sigh of relief, as you'd have people who understood you speak to you for the rest of the night.

WHEN you walk over to the three, one catches your eye. he just stands, staring you up and down in admiration. you stare back at the boy, with evil eyes. a smirk appears on his face, which was soon turning bright red as nick and matt noticed him staring you down. you soon bring up a conversation.

time passes, still thinking about how chris looked at you tonight. you, matt and nick still are still socialising with drinks to hand, when you notice what was three, was now two. he had wandered off somewhere.

you wonder where...

authors note:
LOVE THIS CHAPTER, HOPE YOU ENJOY <3 look forward to some spicy stuff soon...