018: ( feeling anxious )

YOU walk into the pizza restaurant jumbled together in a group, the sound of a bell ringing as you open the door.
reminding you of one you used to go to with your parents, you loved it. it was small, quiet, well decorated and just super cute to you.

"OUR BOOTHS FREE," nick says excitedly. "just as some sort of background for you, we literally always sit at this booth so we've labelled it ours," chris says as he leads you over to the table, matt and nick had run off infront. but you couldn't focus on what was going on with them. there was a waitress in the corner of the shop, cleaning a table, who kept staring at chris as we came in and you didn't like it...

"wait, was i getting jealous? me, get jealous? i never thought this day would come. just proves how much im starting to like chris,"

you think to myself as you take your seat in the booth next to chris, not liking what you had just seen not far across the room. you make sure to get the side with the window so you can look somewhere that the waitress was not, ignoring your thoughts until suddenly you heard a female voice right next to you, it was her...

"the usual boys?" she says, putting her hand oddly close to chris's, my fists now clenched. "oh ellie, you know us too well," chris says smiling. the waitress laughs at this kind comment, i feel my face tighten with anger. "and what would you like?" she says, turning to face you with a fake smile plastered on her face. "oh i'll just have the same please," you say with no emotion. "alright, coming up!" she walks away, you sighing in relief that she was now out of your sight and more importantly, away from chris.

WITH that, chris puts his hand on top of yours, which was rested on the table on the table, seeing that your anxious. you notice and give him a small smile, him giving you a reassuring one back. you all then left waiting for your food to arrive, you beginning to feel peckish...

in the back of your mind, that girl rested.
what was that waitress up to..

AUTHORS NOTE:
hope you all enjoy ! || @sturniololovee on instagram <3