015: ( "i've got some explaining to do" )

YOU look over your shoulder to see if chris had woken, but he hadn't. kid could honestly sleep through anything. you chuckle to yourself as you slowly lay back down into his grasp and fell back asleep.

MATT AND NICK shortly after walk in to wake you up, and they see you two asleep cuddling each other. nick takes a photo for proof that you don't hate each other like you used to. "i knew that party changed them," matt said chuckling. "if we tell them that they clearly don't hate each other they're going to straight up deny it but that's where this comes in handy," nick says waving his phone around with the photo of you and chris sleeping on it.

time skip:10:00am
YOU wake up once again, to see chris still asleep, his face scrunched up into a pillow looking as cute as always. you slowly get out from his grasp wiggling towards the bedside table next to you to grab your phone. you grab it and check your notifications to see texts from your group chat with the triplets. "oh no," you think to yourself. "what are matt and nick up to this time."

YOU see the photo and immediately bolt downstairs to the kitchen where both nick and matt are at the table, smiling at me as you walk in

YOU see the photo and immediately bolt downstairs to the kitchen where both nick and matt are at the table, smiling at me as you walk in. "have a good sleep y/n?" nick said, trying not to laugh. "how's chris doing?", matt chuckles as he takes a bite of his chocolate chip pancakes. "fine fine i'll explain," you say regretting everything that was about to come next...

authors note:
@sturniololovee on ig!! hope you enjoy, tell us what you think <3