014: ( waking in the spare bedroom )

the spare bedroom: 2:00am
SITTING slouched on the bed, you began to talk in soft whispers, your voices bouncing off one another, laughing in between every now and again. soon after almost what felt like hours of talking, you grew tired, heavier than you had been previously before.

KINDLY offering to tuck you in, you lay cozy and warm, meanwhile, him sat on the edge of the bed making sure to give you as much personal space as you needed until you drifted off to sleep. you had never seem chris act like this before, especially not with a girl. it was like he was a different person, a new him.

AFTER you had drifted off to sleep, suddenly feeling a pair of arms wrap around your waist made your feel safe. you couldn't stop smiling, attempting to hide your rosy cheeks from the boy laying beside you...

the spare bedroom: 9:00am
YOU woke up to the sound of birds chirping, leaving you unsettled after some minutes. the sounds not far outside quickly became annoying to you, you not being able to sleep through anymore.
and, it was then that you decided to open your eyes, not used to your normal surroundings of your beyond messy room. your senses adjusted, hands moving from around your waist, becoming tighter.
then, moving your gaze slightly, you set your eyes on the boy sleeping peacefully beside you...

REALISING who is laying next to you, thoughts from last night quickly come back to you, re-entering your mind, you thinking about the possible best night of your life. you being unable to describe how you felt that night at the party, being with him...

authors note:
let me know what you think! thank you for 18K reads, love u all!!