034: ( "it'll be fine..." )

CHRIS'S POV:
i didn't wanna admit it but, i'm happy for y/n. our relationship, don't get me wrong, was fun but at times it just felt too good to be true. i know matts gonna treat her right, he's a gentleman and he always has been. i feel like nick was keeping something from me though, he seemed sort of off like he wasn't telling me a secret or something relevant to what's going on. i didn't really dwell on it much and carried on the conversation with nick.

"so how's this going to work exactly?" i say looking around the room. "well chris, first of all we have to go get ready before we get into the actual plan itself." he says marching into the kitchen and i follow him. he picks up his diamond painting and moves it to the side. "i'll come back to that later, but it's not relevant right now." i chuckle as i see how serious he's taking this situation.

"okay so, we need: snacks, blankets, extra cushions just incase. what else..." he says, putting his fingers on his chin and making a thinking face. "chris is that all?" i nod as we run around the house avoiding matt and y/n's rooms, looking for anything we can. after 10 minutes of deep looking, we go down to the bottom floor and get ready for the movie. "so can you tell me now how this is going to work?" i say laying down the snacks and blankets. "so when they start to get sleepy, i'm thinking we say we have to go get more snacks or more something and then by the time we come back, they'll be all cute and snuggled." nick says hugging himself. you laugh and say "that's actually not that bad a plan, i can't wait to see how this turns out" i give him a nervous laugh. i gulp and walk back down to my room. "i'll go tell y/n and matt, chris! you wait in your room for a bit and i'll text you when i'm done" nick shouts to me from the other side of the room. i just nod and walk back down to my room. i don't know how i feel about this whole plan, but i'm happy for them. it'll be fine...

AUTHORS NOTES:
go follow my insta: @hrts4nick
how do you guys feel about this chapter?! i feel like i don't write enough about chris so yeah! let me know your thoughts, happy reading💗