042: ( "you're blushing" )

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
this story is coming slowly to an end which makes me sad☹️. the first chapter of a new one should be posted in the next couple of days and i'm so excited! thank you all so so much for all the support on this one it means the world. i cant wait for you guys to read the new story but until then, enjoy this chapter! happy reading my loves💜

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SWEARING!!

YOUR POV:
"hey can you hang back a sec?" chris says staring at you. you gulp as your anxiety starts to kick in. you give nick a "help me" look and he blows you a supportive bestfriend kiss. i'm fucked. "yeah sure what's up" you say as chris comes in your room and you slowly shut the door up behind you both. "so y/n i just want to say something. i don't want it to be awkward between all of us but i feel like for others it might." he says as he puts his hand on your thigh causing major butterflies. "i still have feelings for you. but- i know you're with matt i just can't help it.." you look at him and just chuckle. "dude you already told me before. when you were drunk!" you say and he looks disappointed. "dude is never a good sign." he says wiping away fake tears. you both end up laughing together as you lay your head on his chest. at that moment, you shoot up as you hear a knock on the door. "no one can know." you say as you signal him to go hide somewhere. "hey it's just me" nick says muffled as you feel a weight lift off your shoulder. "hey i'll be out in one sec! i'm.. changing!!" you say and nick shouts back "okay" and walks off. thank gosh.

chris comes out of his "hiding" place and stands infront of you with his hands on your hips. "okay we have to go, but i'm still down for that movie night nick suggested up here if you want?" he says putting his thumb on your cheek and starts rubbing it. "you're blushing." after this, you both start laughing loads with turns into a sigh. "okay you go first but be quick!" you say as you hug him and leaves your room. you close your door and nick makes you jump by shouting "Y/N!" and grabbing onto your shoulders. "i was this close to punching you nick, don't scare me!!" you say as nick starts laughing. "so. real talk." he says which starts to scare you. "chris huh?" before you respond, you let that sink in. it did all make sense, you and chris always had chemistry ever since you both met and there was no doubt about it really. "i don't know. i'm gonna go talk to matt. this is so bad i haven't made a decision but i will. i know i will, and i won't regret it.. i hope" you say as you walk downstairs and meet with matt.

"hey" he says as he walks over to you, seeming nervous. "hey what's up, are you okay?" you say putting your hand on his shoulder and he shifts a bit. "that's odd.." you think, looking around the room and seeing nick looking right at you with a "😬" face. "oh no.. what's happened now" you start to get nervous. part of you still liked matt, since you were dating, but chris.. you just didn't you know what to do. but you're interrupted from your dwelling thoughts by the sound of chris's voice coming from behind you at the door way. "before we go down to the van, does anybody want anything?!" he says as you turn around to face him. "y/n you want a pepsi?" he says smiling at you. "hm.. i think i'll go for a coke" you say joking around and he fake gasps. "how dare you!" he says laughing as you both head into the kitchen. matt watched you as you walk off and your phone immediately lit up as you left the room.

you look at your phone confused since you didn't know who nick was on about

you look at your phone confused since you didn't know who nick was on about. "he" who tf is he? nick needs to be more specific because it could be matt.. or chris. you put your phone down and grab a pepsi, a cushion, give chris a hug then go meet the others in the living room. "car video time!" nick says with a smile on his face. matt had already gone and started the van up so you grab him a pepsi too and you all head out to matt in the van. nows the time..