Chapter 9

Namjoon slowly pulled from the kiss, before opening his eyes he careassed YN's cheek softly.
He didn't want to let her go, he wanted to keep her close to him and take away every ounce of stress and hurt she had been feeling over the years and now.
As he opened his eyes he looked into YN"s and noticed that her expression was not one of love or happiness.
She looked afraid, upset and more than noticeably, in discomfort.
"Whats wrong?" Namjoon whispers, keeping his eyes locked on hers, but backing away a little to see if she would relax more without feeling pressured by anything.
But as he began to back away she pulled him closer and looked to the floor and back up to his eyes with fear washed into her eyes as tears slid down her cheeks.
"Joon, I think...." she starts as her grip tightens on his shirt. "I think my water broke."
"What?" he half scoffs, half whispers in fear as he looks down to indeed see a puddle of water at their feet that he hadn't noticed before. "It cant be..." he looks up to her eyes again. "It's too early, you're not due for another for a few more weeks."
"Joon I don't feel so well..." was the last thing that left YN's mouth as her eyes rolled back and she collapsed in his arms.

It was then Hobi made his way into the kitchen to check on YN and see how she was feeling, his sister had informed him that she wasn't looking too good when she had went inside to cool off and he knew she had over done it for the day.
As he walked in he saw YN collapse and Namjoon catch her, as he lightly tapped her cheek and called out her name to try and bring her to.
Namjoon then looked up to see Hobi approaching, and reached out for him with tears streaking down in pools down his cheek. "Call an ambulance, Hoseok! Her water broke and she's passed out. Please..."

Hobi not even fully processing what was happening quickly took his phone from his back pocket and dialed the emergency number and turned in time to see Chanyeol walking inside.
His smile quickly fading once his eyes slowly moved over to see YN laying limply in Namjoon's arms.

"Eomma!" he shouts as he tries to make his way over, but Hobi scoops him and covers his eyes and tries to get the ambulance the details needed and the address.

*3 hours later*

Namjoon paced the waiting room floor waiting for Hobi, a Doctor, nurse or anyone to come out and give him any details on what was happening.
The hours seemed to tick by anosingly slow, and it felt like a decade slipped slowly by before his eyes.
He wondered if the baby was okay, and if everything with YN was okay.
As he paced the floor he continued to beat himself up inside his mind and blame himself for all of this happening.
He knew this was wrong, he knew the situation was delicate, and he knew she medically could not handle the stress, yet he selfishlessly continued to push her to the point of her own breaking point.

Everyone in the waiting room watched him pace back and forth now, the ones who weren't aware of what was going on between him and YN just saw him as the overly concerned friend, but the ones who knew, knew he was beating himself up from the inside.

"Hyung...." Jimin says softly after awhile of watchig him pace and placing a hand on his shoulder to stop him. "Stop pacing, you are making the rest of us more anxious."
Namjoon looked over to Jimin and sighed as he looked down to the floor.
"You know I can't just sit here like the rest of you." he exhaled through a whisper as he looked up to Jimin's eyes.
"Hyung, Channie is getting upset. Right now, we need to keep him calm the most. He is closest to you, we've tried to console him, but it's not working. Please, just come sit with him for awhile."
Namjoon looked over Jimin's shoulder to see Chanyeol sitting in Jungkook's lap, looking up to his eyes and reaching a hand out for him.
His little eyes looked lost and sad. More lost and sad than he had ever seen them before, and it took all he had to keep himself together so he could be strong for him.
He patted Jimin's shoulder and made his way over to Chanyeol and sat down next to him and Chanyeol and picking him up to sit him in his lap.
And before any words could be spoke, Chanyeol quietly curled up into his lap, resting his head against his chest, and relaxing as Namjoon held him tightly and rocking him slightly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------