Chapter 10

*Hello my lovely readers. Its been so long since e all last met. I am so sorry to keep you all waiting for updates on my stories. Life has been insane, and for those who know me, know why. 
I had to take much needed time to myself to find who I am and not let things consume me. I am hoping to finally return and update all the stories everyone loves.
Also my tik tok got hacked and I havent been able to get back into my account. 
Anyways. thank you for waiting patiently for my return.
xxxxxx
April*

And so.......
The weeks went by and YN healed fantastically as well as their baby girl. Jung Aeri, was the name that Hobi and YN decided to name her.
The  few days home were awkward. Hobi felt out of place, and  YN too felt out of placve with Hoseok here.
When Chanyeol was a baby, Hoseok's memories were few and far between. Namjoon and the guys were always present to help her.
Now with Hoseok here, it seemed a little out of place. But after a week or two, showing him how to hold the baby, make the bottles, change diapers, they soon fell into a perfect routine. 
Even little Chanyeol had taking an interest in learning how to care for his baby sister, with their supervisions of course.

And just like that, it seemed their little family was slowly coming back together and mending the wounds that had drove a wedge between them all.
Hoseok even found as the times went on, his memories seemed to flow more naturally and with ease, and his forgetful boughts seemed to disappear as well.

It had been a month since everything happened. 
This particular morning, YN woke up after sleeping in for the first time in awhile.
Feeling a slight panic, she threw the covers aside and grabbed her robe and made her way out of the bedroom. Before she could even begin to call for anyone, she stopped mid run to find Hoseok walking down the hall, carefully rocking their daughter in his arms and he looks up and smiles. "Oh good morning dear, you are finally awake." 
Processing the image before her, she begin to slow her breathing and put all her thoughts from her mind and slowly nodded. 
"Mmm" she says softly.
He comes over to her and leans in to kiss her forehead gently. "Are you alright? You seem flustered...whats happened?" 
"Oh, I just...I overslept. I wasn't sure where everyone was and..."
Hoseok chuckles as he takes her hand in his free one and leads her into the kitchen and helps her to sit down as he carefully lays Aeri into her bassinet that was next to the island in the kitchen. He silently made her some of her favorite tea and brought it over to her and then sat down in front of her.
"You deserved a peaceful morning for once. You looked so beautiful and peaceful sleeping there, that when Aeri woke, I decided to do your morning routine for you. I made Channie his breakfast and got him off to school." he reaches out to touch her cheek gently and smiles. "Without my notes."
YN leaned naturally into his touch and closed her eyes as she took a sip of her tea and then opened her eyes up to look into his. "Your memory is improving greatly. I am so beyond happy for you Hoseok." 
He smiles as he runs his thumb gently across her cheek.
"Ive booked you an appointment at the spa. A little girls day for yourself. Get your nails done, and anything else you may need to feel pampered. Dont worry about the kids, I will make sure to get Channie from school. And then later, I'll make us dinner, and after the kids are asleep, we can spend some time together. Does that sound good?" 

Yn bit her bottom lip as she listened to Hoseok's plans for the day. Her heart raced at the idea of him setting up something so nice for her, and for wanting to take care of the kids and spending some time with him. But she also felt a slight uneasy of what could happen should he forget and can't get ahold of her.
He gently pulls her lip from her teeth and lifts her chin to look up at him. "Dont worry. I still have all my notes and Yoongi on speed dial should anything happen."
"Your sure you want me to spend the day alone? I can at least take Aeri..."
"No. Go have the day to yourself my love." he smiles as he stands and kisses the top of her head. "You better go get dressed and get going, your appointment begins at 11 and its nearly 10 now." 
She nods and stands and slides her chair back into the table and without another word turns and makes her way back down the hall.
As Hoseok was about to get Aeri back out of her bassinet to bring her to the nursery there was a knock at the door. 
He sighed as he made his way to the door and unlocked it and opened it up. 
"What are you doing here?"

*Later that morning*
YN sat in one of the spa massage chairs as a nail technician was working on her pedicure.
She was sipping wine happily as she scrolled through pictures on her phone. 
As she reached the ones from Channies birthday, she sighed sadly as she saw Namjoon amongst the crowd in the pictures.
She slowly put down her phone and looked out the window as she took another sip of her wine. 
Namjoon was the reason a great absence was felt in the home. She wasn't sure if everyone felt it, or if she only felt it because in her heart, she missed him more than anything.
Her mind trailed to the day her water broke, and the kiss they shared for the moment. The way his lips felt on hers. The way his hands felt as he held her face, and the way he seemed to pull her closer to him. 
She felt an immediate sense of guilt thinking of it, and for missing him the way that she missed him. 
Hoseok was her husband, the father of her children. The one she loved, the one she fought for the most, even through the trials of his memory loss.

And almost as if she summoned him from the clouds, she looked across the street to see him standing there. 
Why did the sunlight alway seem to shine so brightly when he was near. Why did he have to be standing there so casually and yet so beautifully. 
He held his coat simply in his arm, and kept glancing up at the cross light waiting for it to signal the okay for him to cross.
She wondered if he could see her, she wondered if she should call him. She wondered if she should stand up and go out.
And just as the crowd began to move forward with the cross light signal, he looked across the street to the shop, and their eyes met.....