+ 𝙷𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗 +

HAYEON

Hayeon TXT profile and facts

Hayeon is a member of 6-member group TXT under HYBE (formerly BigHit Entertainment).

Stage name: Hayeon
Birth name: Song Hayeon
English name: Bianca Song
Position: Rapper, Vocalist, Visual, Dancer and Maknae
Birthday: September 15th, 2004
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Height: 159 cm (5'2")
Weight: 43 kg (94.80 lbs)
Nationality: Korean-Australian
Blood type: A
MBTI type: INFP
Representative emoticon: 🦢
Spotify playlist: TXT: HAYEON
Fandom name: casabianca

Hayeon Facts:
- She was born in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia but spent her middle school years in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- She moved to South Korea when she was 11 years old in 2015.
- Hayeon is the 6th and last member to be revealed on January 23rd, 2019.
- Her representative animal is a butterfly. (Questioning Film)
- Her representative flower is a Sunflower. (Questioning Film)
- At the end of her Question Film, the morse code translates to "key".
- Family: dad, mom.
- Her uniqueness is her deep dimples and bright hazel eyes. (Debut Showcase)
- Hobbies: baking, singing and watching movies. (Debut Showcase)
- Her introduction video surpassed 1.8 million views within the first 24 hours.
- She trended worldwide within the first 5 minutes of her being revealed.
- She was a former figure skater athlete.
- She did a commercial for a pizza brand.
- Hayeon speaks fluent English since it's her first language. She also speaks Japanese and Chinese very fluently.
- Her favourite fruits are white strawberry and lychee.
- Her favourite character is Kuromi.
- Hayeon really likes mint chocolate.
- Hayeon said that the fans are TXT's biggest triumph and pride.
- Hayeon have been a trainee for 4 years.
- Hayeon doesn't usually gain weight but she went through a diet that made her loses 5 kg in 2 days.
- She is the youngest member in the group.
- Nicknames given by k-netz: 'Ending Fairy Hayeon', 'Baby Bianca' and '4th Gen IT Girl'.
- Hayeon regretted not giving any gifts to their fans on their debut showcase so she made a promise and baked some cookies for her fans in 2020.
- Hayeon is a big Marvel movies fan.
- Hayeon prefer watching animated movie more than real life movies.
- Hayeon cried while watching movies. (Debut Celebration Show: TMI Profile)
- Her favourite animals are Samoyed dogs, Meissner Lop bunnies and British Shorthair cats. (Spotify K-pop Quiz)
- She is an ARMY (BTS Fans).
- Hayeon is really quiet most of the time and it made the members wonder if she was even breathing.
- Hayeon is a valedictorian in her middle and high school.
- Her favourite season is winter because she can stay in bed and watch movie all day long. (Fansign 140319)
- Hayeon have been listening to a lot of Chase Atlantic's songs lately and her favourite is 'Consume'.
- She can play piano and acoustic guitar.
- Hayeon likes deep dish pizza. (TALK × TODAY EP.2)
- Hayeon's favourite colour are white and rose gold.
- She doesn't eat broccoli. (Fansign 150319)
- She said that she'd love to travel to Pulau Langkawi, Malaysia with the members one day. (Fansign 150319)
- Hayeon hated doing aegyo but the members and their fans thought that she's super cute even when doing nothing.
- Yeonjun said that Hayeon doesn't talk much in the dorm. (TALK × TODAY EP.3)
- Beomgyu said that Hayeon looks the prettiest when she's laughing. (TALK × TODAY EP.3)
- She's roommate with Beomgyu.
- Soobin said that Hayeon doesn't talk much but she pays attention to small details. (To Do)
- Taehyun & Hueningkai is Hayeon's favourite members because they always take good care of her and rarely teases her but she said that she love all the members equally.
- Hueningkai said that Hayeon smells very sweet. She mostly smells like minty strawberry and peach. (TALK × TODAY EP. 4)
- Hayeon have a pet British Shorthair cat named Cookie.