+ 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗 (𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗 + 𝙷𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗) 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 +

Taehyun had always make it seem like he doesn't care about Hayeon but everyone knows that he cares about her a lot. It's just that he don't show it. He paid utmost attention to the small details and it made Hayeon likes him most out of the five guys. He's the perfect combination of chaos and calmness. Being with him feels like a dream that she doesn't want to end.

———

moment #01

It was 4 in the afternoon and after a long practice, all they want to do is have a full meal. Hayeon didn't bother to tie her long hair up since it was really cold and her hair kind of created heat for her. Before leaving for their meal, Taehyun went into the dressing room and asked for a few scrunchies from the stylist. "What do you want to do with these? Your hair isn't even that long?" Taehyun smiled, "it's not for me. It's for Hayeon. I saw that she didn't bring any with her and we're going out to eat so I thought she might need it."

The stylist hums in understanding. The way Taehyun cares for the maknae made her heart swell with adoration. "Right. Then, you should leave quickly. Have a great meal, Taehyun ah." He thanked the stylist and joined the members who's waiting for him. "Where did you go, oppa?" Taehyun shook his head and walk ahead of everyone. Hayeon pursed her lips into a thin line, feeling kind of offended. "Let's go, princess."

Entering the car, Hayeon sat at the back in between Taehyun and Beomgyu. The distance from HYBE building to the restaurant took an hour since they wanted to enjoy the beach while having their meals. Feeling tired, Hayeon closed her eyes and went to sleep almost instantly. Her head lolled to the side and seeing how uncomfortable she is, Taehyun pulled her back and rested her head against his shoulder.

Beomgyu saw it and he can't help but to smile to himself. The other members that sat on the front are fast asleep too, leaving only Taehyun and Beomgyu. After one hour, they finally arrived at their destination. Getting seated, they quickly order and soon enough, their food came. Just as Taehyun thought, Hayeon will have a hard time eating with her hair in the way. That's when he stood up and tie Hayeon's hair up into a messy bun. "Oh, thank you. I forgot to bring my scrunchies. Thank you oppa."

Taehyun hummed and went back to eating like he didn't just help Hayeon. Yeonjun smirked to himself. "Tsundere Taehyun is back~" he teases and Taehyun glared at the older member with a playful but scary smile. "Do you have a death wish, hyung?" Yeonjun looked away and quickly eat his food. Hayeon chuckled and went back to eating. Her cheeks puffing up cutely as she eats and Taehyun can't help the silent compliment that he whispered under his breath, "so cute."

———

moment #02

It's known to MOA and the members of TXT that Hayeon's favourite fruit is strawberry but since  strawberry is super sour in the Korea, she usually doesn't buy it. However, on rare occasions that she absolutely crave for it, she'll buy it regardless of the taste. While they're on their tour in Japan, they had came across these big and juicy white strawberry which is Hayeon's favourite.

She wanted to buy it but she had accidentally left her wallet at the hotel. Also, she doesn't want to bother the guys with her craving so she just stayed silent, thinking that she'll come back the next day for the strawberries. What she didn't know is that Taehyun was planning to buy it for her anyway. While at the hotel, Taehyun knocked on the door where Hayeon is sleeping for the day, along with Soobin who's her roommate.

Hayeon went to open the door. "Oh? Taehyun oppa? Are you looking for Soobin oppa? He's not here but you can wait here if you want." Taehyun shook his head. "I bought strawberries for you. The white one that we saw at the market." He then handed the box of strawberries to her who had a surprised expression on. She took the box and pushed the door back with her back. "This is amazing. Thank you, oppa. Please come in so that we can have this together."

Taehyun wanted to say no since he had something to do but how could he ever reject the girl. "Sure. Are you watching anything?" He asked as he enter the room. Hayeon moves away from the door, letting it close. "Yup. I was watching Harry Potter. You can join me if you want. It was lonely anyway." Taehyun laid on his stomach on the bed as they're watching the movie from Hayeon's laptop.

Hayeon went to wash the strawberries. "You can change it if you want. I was just bored and had nothing to watch." Taehyun took the laptop and sat down with his back against the bedpost. He placed the laptop on his lap as he typed some words, deciding to watch Stranger Things instead of Harry Potter. Hayeon came back with a plate full of strawberries. She climbed on the bed and laid her head on Taehyun's open arm. He chuckled, "you're going to fall asleep if you stay there, kitty."

"I don't care. This is comfortable. You're warm too." She nuzzled her nose closer to the nape of Taehyun's neck out of habit since she had that habit since she was a kid. She did it to all the members so Taehyun wasn't fazed by it anymore. All he could think of is how cute she is. "You big baby."

———

moment #03

Taehyun loves working out. He'd do it anytime he have while Hayeon hated working out. "I hate working out, oppa. Pilates are so much better. We should do Pilates instead." Taehyun almost give in to Hayeon but with the little self control he have, he sternly rejects her. They did Pilates last time and the time before too so it's only fair if they get to work out in the gym for the day.

"Come on. You told me you wanted to have lean muscles. Working out a way to go." Hayeon pouted. "But working out hurts so bad and it makes my whole body sore." Taehyun huffed, "alright. You don't have to work out but come with me to the gym? I'll treat you to ice-cream after." At the mention of ice-cream, Hayeon springs up from her bed. "What are you waiting for then? Let's go."

Before she could leave, Taehyun chuckled and walked out before she could. "Don't forget about the ice-cream, oppa!"

 "Don't forget about the ice-cream, oppa!"

*****