+ 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 +

Soobin had just got back from his short run to have the groceries of the week done with his manager when he came off the idea to bake with Hayeon. The girl is sitting peacefully in Beomgyu's room, the both of them playing UNO for god knows how long already. They were screaming every now and then but it's mostly Beomgyu. Soobin shook his head and entered the room, making Hayeon looked up at him with big doe eyes. "Oh, oppa? You're back. Did you get everything you needed?"

The leader nodded his head and went straight to the point with his intention, "baby? Can you help me with baking? I need a little bit of your good luck to make sure it works." Hayeon hummed and stood up to go help Soobin. Beomgyu cleaned the cards and then laid on his bed to read some books. Hayeon went to the kitchen and put on the apron while she waits for Soobin.

"Baby?" Hayeon spins around, "yes?"

Soobin couldn't help but to smile at Hayeon. With her hair tied into pigtail braids, it's hard not to fall in love with her cuteness. "Who did the hair for you? Is it Beomgyu?" Hayeon shook her head and climbed up the kitchen table so that she can sit on it. Still, she needs a little help from Soobin to reach the table. "Nope. It's Huening oppa. He said that since it might be hot the whole day, he thought tying my hair would be of some help." She shrugged her shoulders while Soobin unpacked the groceries.

"Anyway, what are you going to make, oppa?" He hummed. Actually, he too had no idea what he's going to make. It was actually just a sudden thought he had to pass time with Hayeon. Hayeon looked at him in expectation. "What about those chiffon lemon cake that you like? Or do you want something else?" Hayeon shook her head. And so, Soobin prepared the ingredients according to the recipe that was gifted by his mother to him. He had his sleeves rolled up to his elbow so that he won't wet it.

Hayeon is just simply staring at the older guy who's washing everything. He's really tall and Hayeon wonders what's it like being so tall. "I wish I was at least as tall as Taehyun oppa." Soobin frowned at the maknae's sudden randomness. "Why?" She scoffed, "oppa, you're tall. You wouldn't know the things us shorty had to experience. Head rest, arm rest. I can go on and on." Soobin chuckled as he placed the ingredients on the table next to the sulking Hayeon.