+ 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚘 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 +

It's been a while since Hayeon had gone live so she decided to do a solo live while she had some free time after recording.

Hayeon had informed her manager about her going live and she had even gotten the green light for it so she started the live

Hayeon had informed her manager about her going live and she had even gotten the green light for it so she started the live. It was late evening in Korea so she have no high expectations.

"Good evening, everyone~ It's been a while, hasn't it?" She smiled at the camera cutely with her phone in her hand as she scrolls through the comments

"Good evening, everyone~ It's been a while, hasn't it?" She smiled at the camera cutely with her phone in her hand as she scrolls through the comments. Despite her expectations, the views are pretty high. "It's 5:47 pm right now in Korea. I know it's late right now and most of you are busy with a lot of stuffs but I just wanted to go live since it's been too long. I'm so sorry, guys."

She clasped her hands together and bowed repeatedly. "I'll be busy again in the next few months so I don't know when I'll get to do this again. Did you guys waited long for me?" The comments were filled with people agreeing with her. They've been waiting for her to go live for so long because the last time she had ever do a solo live was like three months ago. She chuckled, reading the comments. "Three months, huh? I've made you guys wait that long? Wow."

The corners of her lips turns into a straight like as she pursed her lips tight. "By the way, what should I do for today? Should I sing something?" She stood up and took the acoustic guitar that she placed against the wall before sitting back down.

xxxxxxxxxx
Can you sing So Sick by Ne-yo?

xxxxxxxxxx
It's been a while, Hayeon. Please Halo by Beyonce.

"Let's go for something slow and low-key for now." She tuned the guitar to the right keys. Someone had been using it before and it is very out of tune. It's always been her biggest pet peeves when someone touches her guitar and ruined the tuning. After some time, she finally looked back up at the comments.

xxxxxxxxxxx
Off my face by Justin Bieber pleaseee

xxxxxxxxxxx
Please sing off my face by Justin Bieber so that I can sleep peacefully tonight.

Hayeon giggled, "many of you are asking me to sing Off My Face by Justin Bieber. I guess I must sing it now. Here it goes." She started by strumming her fingers against the guitar's strings.

ps: if you want to imagine how her voice sounds like, please go to YouTube and search for Off My Face cover by Nica Tupas. Also, please support her as she's an amazing singer.

The second she finished singing, there's a lingering sadness that follows. She stays like that for a while before looking back up. "Off My Face is such a great song and I'm scared that my voice won't do any justice for the song but I've already did my best." She placed her guitar down on its case and leaned back against the chair. The fans are so in love with Hayeon and the way she does everything. She's just that loveable.

She rested her arms on the table and supported her head with her arms. "Have you guys eaten?"

xxxxxxxxxxx
Yes! I already did!

xxxxxxxxxxx
I can't seem to eat well these days

xxxxxxxxxxx
I'm dieting, Hayeon~

There's a lot of comments saying they haven't eat or they're dieting. "For those who had already eaten, good job and to those who haven't eat, please have something to eat. Something light would do. Just don't starve yourself. I can't afford to lose even a milligramme of MOA. Please eat a lot, MOA~" Having been through the same situation herself, she knows how hard it is when she couldn't eat as much as she wants. It's the worst and she wishes no one in the world will have to go through that.

"Dieting is good to some extent but when it became extreme, it does more harm than good. So, do it moderately, guys. Be lenient to yourself." She smiled. The feeling of happiness that she's feeling is undescribable. It's overwhelming but Hayeon loves it. The girl loves being able to interact with her fans.

xxxxxxxxxxx
Recommend us some songs, Hayeon.

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hayeon, have you watched any movie that you loved recently?

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hayeon ah, what should I do? I have an exam coming up soon and I should be studying but I can't seem to stop watching.

Even though she doesn't know any of the viewers personally, they trusted her enough to ask for opinions and share their problems. Though she might not be able to see them all, she's still glad that they did that. Their trust for her is one of her most prized possession. "Recommend us some songs, Hayeon. You want me to recommend you a song? If so, then....." She picked her phone up and searched something on her phone. "I've been listening to quite a lot of songs lately but one of my favourite song is Memory Lane by Haley Joelle."

She nodded her head, "you guys should listen to her songs because it's a masterpiece. I love it so much. I also love the song Like My Father by Jax. It's a great song." The phone is placed back down on the table. Hayeon's eyes are sparkling as she reads the comment. Without her knowing, the screenshots of her had gone viral on Twitter and is trending worldwide with the hashtag #OurSparkleHayeon and #HeartEyesHayeon.

"I listen to a lot of new songs every day and I'll find at least one new artist that make such amazing masterpiece. It's amazing how human's mind works." The smile she did was fatal to her fans. "Also, I've been listening to this one group. I think the name is New Jeans and I really like them. Their concept is something that I don't see much in K-pop so it's really refreshing to see."

xxxxxxxxxxx
Sing for us their song, Hayeon!

xxxxxxxxxxx
Can you sing Hype Boy by New Jeans

xxxxxxxxxxx
Please sing Hype Boy by New Jeans~

"Everyone is asking me to sing Hype Boy by New Jeans. I mean, I could try?" She picks up the guitar once again and began strumming it almost immediately. Hype Boy is such a bop and she have been playing it on repeat for days now.

She couldn't help but to smile as she sings the song. It's such a catchy song that made her feel all fluttery inside as if she had a crush on someone. After a while, she finally yawned out of tiredness. "Aigoo. I'm getting so tired right now so I'll end the live here. MOA, please take care of yourself. Stay safe, stay hydrated and take care, okay? Good-bye~ Let's meet again next time~ I love you guys~"

Hayeon stood up and blow kisses to the camera before turning the live off. Safe to say, Hayeon is her fan's safe place where they feel the safest and the troubles of their lives leaving them for a while when they're with her. That's the Hayeon effect.

*****