+ 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙺-𝙿𝚘𝚙 𝚏𝚝 𝙴𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 (𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎) +

For the upcoming KBS Gayo Daechukjae, Enhypen and TXT were chosen to have a collaboration stage to perform the chronology of legends of K-pop. At first, Hayeon thought that it would've been better if she was excluded since she doesn't quite fit in but the members were determined to have her included.

The songs that they had to practice for is H.O.T's Candy, Rain's Bad Man, TVXQ's Mirotic, Big Bang's Bang Bang Bang and lastly BTS's Fire.

D-14

After watching the video clips of the choreography, they all gathered round to begin practicing

After watching the video clips of the choreography, they all gathered round to begin practicing. "I think the first song really suit Hayeon since it have a really cute vibe to it," says the choreographer and the members agreed with her. Hayeon might hate it when she have to do aegyo but she can't escape the cute vibe entirely since her whole existence alone is cute. Hayeon sat down on the floor and looked up to Yeonjun. "I differ. I think this song suits Soobin oppa the most."

Soobin shook his head and tsked at her. "What are you saying? This is clearly your song, baby." Hayeon pouted and got up to begin stretching.

---

They practiced and practiced for a long time. While everyone is resting, Hayeon stood alone in the middle of the dance room while revising all the moves. It was old songs so the difficulty wasn't really on a high scale but the choreography is actually pretty tiring considering it had a lot of arm movements. "Our princess is working hard again! You did great, Hayeon ah!" Beomgyu shouted as he watched her through the mirror from his laying position.

Mirotic came up and Hayeon stopped dancing. Hueningkai frowned in confusion, "what's wrong, bunny?" Hayeon turned to the boys with a discouraged face. "I don't think I can pull this concept off." Yeonjun stood up and stand behind Hayeon. "Let's do it one more time. I'll guide you through it." Hayeon wasn't sure if she could pull off the bad, tough boy concept but nothing comes out of not trying.

"Your movements are too soft. It shows that you're scared to let your move gets too bold. Instead, try to be more sharp on those moves, like this." Yeonjun demonstrate the way he moves his arms to make it look more sharp and bold. Hayeon nodded her head and tried it. "Good! There it is!" She smiled happily after realising that she could actually pull through it if she worked hard enough. "Alright. We'll practice a bit more then we'll call it a day."

They practiced for two more hours before the choreographer called it a day. Hayeon laid on the floor, panting tiredly. "I'm suddenly feeling hungry. Any idea for dinner tonight?" Taehyun asked. "What about tteokbokki? I'm actually craving something spicy," Yeonjun's mouth water at the mere thought of it. "What do you want to eat, Hayeon?"

It was silent for a while. "Fried chicken. I haven't had any for a month." Taehyun nodded his head and quickly went to order fried chicken. Yeonjun approaches Hayeon before scooping her up in his arms and cuddling her tightly, making the maknae whine. "Oppa! Let go! You're sweaty, for god sake!" She tried to escape but it is to no luck since Yeonjun is like ten times stronger than her. So, instead of trying to fight her way out, she gives up and fall asleep instead.