+ 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝙶𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 +

The staffs of the variety show wanted to play a prank on the maknae of TXT. They found out that she's very scared of lizards and if one gets too close to her, she'd run away screaming before sitting at a corner quietly in shock. It was one of the reason why the other members of TXT tried so hard not to let any lizard came into view. However, the staffs thought it would be fun to prank her with the thing she fear the most.

At 10 in the morning, the poor girl is called over into a room for a so called interview with the other guys

At 10 in the morning, the poor girl is called over into a room for a so called interview with the other guys. She thought nothing of it and was happy because it was one of her favourite variety show that she have been wanting to go to. Everyone looked around the room as they have the free time to do so. Hueningkai opened the locker and was shook at what was inside it. He immediately closed it and went to Yeonjun.

"Hyung." Yeonjun looked at Hueningkai with a smile, not suspecting anything. "There's a locker full of lizards. Don't let Hayeon anywhere near it or open it." Their eyes roamed around the room to find Hayeon who's playing with the cat alongside with Taehyun and Beomgyu. She looks happy and they wanted it to stay that way. "How? I mean, this couldn't possibly be a prank right?"

Hueningkai shrugged his shoulders. He have no idea what the staffs are trying to achieve but if it means that it will harm Hayeon, they'll do everything in their power to stop it even if it means that they'll "kill the joy". Hayeon isn't very fond of prank, especially one this harsh. "Look at the cat. It's so cute. I feel like squishing it because it's just so cute," said Hayeon. Her eyes are literally filled with hearts at the sight of the Calico cat. "If you squish it, it's going to be in pain, idiot." Says Beomgyu who then took her hand and roamed around the room.

There's food prepared, also some drinks. Next to the table of food, there are some book racks before an odd looking locker. Her eyes are locked on the locker out of curiosity. Yeonjun and Hueningkai saw this. The eldest waste no time and pulled Hayeon back to the food table. He looked around to see if there's anything to distract Hayeon and found a packet of her favourite gummies. "Hayeon, look. It's your favourite gummies." Thanks to her attention span of only 10 seconds, he could easily distract her without her suspecting anything.

She took the packet and went to sit next to Soobin on the couch. Yeonjun went back to stand next to Hueningkai. The eldest sighed in frustration, "when will they start the shooting? We can't have Hayeon roaming around and open that locker. She's already curious of it." It was stressing them out. Hayeon looks like she's having the time of her life, ready to spend a whole day shooting her favourite variety show. How would she feel if she knows that the staffs are trying to traumatise her?