°•5•°

Next day, at night and home:
Y/n's POV:

So I'm at my home watching another police meeting. Turns out some started to ask to work on another case because they feel like they could die at any moment because they have their names and faces out in the open while L doesn't have to worry about that problem. I also found out that no one can hear me if I were to make a noise. Also, there is a dude following me around which is very annoying.

Y/n:'I bet that L sent him and I have no doubt that he sent someone to investigate Light and probably others as well. I mean, my father doesn't seem like he would give up on the Kira case.'"Geez, so bored! Huh?"

My printer suddenly started to print what seems to be some sort of documents.

Y/n:'Probably for L. So these are... FBI agents' profiles? Ahhh, I get it. So the guy following me arrived four days ago, huh? Seems like L is investigating all the police involved on this Kira case. 142 people with conventional access to classified info on the Kira case... Hope he or she or whatever doesn't know what is going on in here, otherwise I'll be arrested... Again! I don't want that! Then again... three meals a day, a place to sleep, workout and pretty much live rent free there...'

I then felt the sudden urge to take a walk even though some person from a FBI place is keeping everything that I do on track! Totally save, ain't it? Anyway, I got a jacket and mask, went to the front door, get the keys, put on some shoes, unlock the door, go out, lock the damn door again and take a relaxing walk where as a FBI agent is watching you.

Totally normal!(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)
Anyway, it's kinda chilly right now. As I walk in a random direction, I think I see some figures walking. So I did the smart thing that any person probably doesn't do...and walk up to the figures.

Y/n:'I'm just gonna walk past them as if I always walk at night in a random direction. Wait, why'd it stop and looking back... Oh, now I know who this person is. It's Light Yagami!'

I'm still walking towards him. When I was near him, and when he started walking again, he looked like he was concentrating on something or someone. When I pass him, he looked shocked for some reason.

Light:"Um...Excuse me."

I stopped walking and turned around to gave a small hum.

Light:"I'm sorry to bother you but you look familiar, do I know you perhaps?"

Y/n:"Hmmm... I don't know, but you look familiar to. You are in my school, aren't you?"

I decided to play along. I can get more info if I were to become friends with him. So if I become friends with him I'll have a bit more entertainment and a 'loving friend'. Riigghhtt?

Light:"Huh?"

Y/n:"Yeah, the one that's extremely popular especially with the girls and some guys and people. My friend talks a lot about someone that matches your description. I believe the name waass..... Ummm...
Ligma...'no.'
Lights...
Oh! Light Yagami, right?"

Light:"Yeah, that's me. And you look like a person at my school to. You're friends with that Oderaa guy, huh,the popular one. Honestly, you seem to be popular your self."

Y/n:'Wait, I'm popular?! Since when?! How'd I even become popular?!'(⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠;⁠)

While we were talking, we started walking. I also noticed that both FBI agents met each other.

Y/n:"What do you mean 'popular yourself'? Almost nobody knows who I am at school."

We kept walking and talking while the FBI agents followed. After some time, we began closing in on my house but Light stopped walking.