°•16•°

Previously:

Y/n:"I mean, I don't have anything important to do today and your sisters are being watched over by your parents.乁⁠|⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠〰⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠|⁠ㄏ"

Oderaa:"Weeellllll, true... Welp, let's go stalk some killer that's probably gonna manipulate an ex-FBI agent.(⁠人⁠*⁠'⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+"

Y/n:"Yeah!(⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧"

I threw both of my hands in the air, as they're in fists, out of playfulness and boredom. Well, now we wait patiently.

Present time:

Me and Oderaa are hiding between two large buildings as we listened closely as to what Light Yagami and Ms Misora Naomi. Light was using honey coated words to sway the woman into telling her real name and surname. At some point she did give it to him as he then wrote it down.

Naomi:"Excuse me, but why do you always pay such close attention to your watch?"

Light looked up without the fake innocents in his eyes.

Light:"Oh, this? It's because... I'm Kira."

Light let his innocent mask slip off of his face as the Naomi's face turned into one of horror. Her eyes wide and dull. Her face pale as the soft snow. It was silent.

Oderaa:"So you weren't kidding when you said he was Kira."

Y/n:"Of course I wasn't. Why would I lie about that to you?(ರ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ರ)"

Naomi turned around and simply walked away.

Light:"What's wrong?"

Naomi:"There's something I have to do."

Light:"Oh? My father's cell phone is on now. Don't you want to talk to him?"

Naomi:"I have nothing I want to talk about."

Light:"I wonder, what was your relationship with Y/n anyway?"

Y/O:"Oh?"

The both of us peaked around the corner as we listened closely. Naomi stopped for a moment and faced him.

Naomi:"He helped me with a case once. He was a big help in a lot of cases honestly. He, and a friend of his, was at some point seen as a hero and a genius. Please, when you get the chance, tell him I said 'hey'."

Y/O:"Awww(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)"

Our hearts became warm as we appreciated the complement and the fact that she remembers us. Though, she said it in a dull voice with a small smile of admiration. As soon as the smile came, it vanished back into the horrified face. She turned around and walked away. Light narrowed his eyes at the disappearing figure of the woman.

Light:"... Good-bye,Ms. Misora Naomi."

Both:"..."

Y/n:"I have a stupid-smart idea."

Oderaa:"Listening."

Y/n:"How about we go say hi to him and act as if we didn't see or hear what just happened."

Oderaa:"Sorry, I can't. I have to pick my little sisters up from the babysitter."

Y/n:"Mkay, bye-bye."

Oderaa waved as he walked off and I just walk back onto the sidewalk. I looked to my left as I saw Light turn around to probably walk home. I just started walking towards his direction as I called out to him. We weren't that far from each other.