°•11•°

No one's POV:

L:"Please come in."

Mr Yagami took the handle and opened the door. The person that stood on the other side of the door was not how the six thought he would look like. He is hunched back, long white shirt, with a dark green-blue sweat pants, no shoes, black hair and, the very much noticeable, eye bags under his eyes. He has pale skin and black eyes.

L:"I'm L."

Mr Yagami:"He's L?"

F/n:'Eh. Not what I was expecting but okay.'

Matsuda:"He's different from what I imagined."

Everyone, except F/n, looked at each other shocked whilst F/n kept a neutral face. It seems like Mr Yagami came back to earth as he showed his badge to L and introduced himself.

Mr Yagami:"I am Detective Superintendent Yagami of the National Police Agency."

The others followed after.

Matsuda:"Uh, I'm Matsuda."

Aizawa:"I'm Aizawa."

Mogi:"I'm Mogi."

Ukita:"I'm Ukita."

F/n:"..."

Some of the detectives side glanced towards F/n, expecting to introduce himself to L but nothing came out of his mouth.

Mr Yagami:"I'm sorry we're late. These six are our current..."

L slowly outstretched his arm towards the six and made his hand form like a gun.

L:"Bang!"

Aizawa:"What are you doing?!"

L:"If I were Kira, you would be dead, Mr Yagami Soichiro. You already know that all Kira needs is a face and a name, don't you? Please be more like the h/c guy and don't give your name out so carelessly. Let's value our lives."

L then walked towards the living room.

Matsuda:"I've heard about him needing a face, but I haven't heard anything about him needing a name."

F/n:'Are you fucking joking with us?! Because it ain't funny!'

Mr Yagami:"Criminals whose name were unknown or whose names were broadcast incorrectly were all spared. It was discussed at task force headquarters."

L:"Let's not stand around and chat. Please come right this way."

Matsuda:"Oh, right."

L:"Please turn off all cell phones, laptops, and other electronic devices and place then on that table."

Aizawa:"L, do you think that we'd make calls on our cell phones and leak our information to the outside?"

Whilst Aizawa was complaining, F/n put his cell phone on the table.

Mr Yagami:"Just do as he says."

Matsuda:"I know he's cautious, but I still can't tell whether or not he trusts us."

F/n:'I mean, hakers are a thing.'

L:"No. I just can't stand it when people's cell phones go off when I'm talking. Let me start by saying... Please do not take any notes on anything we say at this headquarters. Keep all of it in your head."

Whilst L was talking, the detectives entered the living room when they saw L sitting in a strange position. He was sitting in a crouched position on the couch. Everyone was a bit confused or shocked at how he sits

F/n:'Eh. Not that strange. My son sits criss cross apple souce on the couches.(ತ⁠_⁠ತ)'

L:"Please, sit wherever you like."