°•13•°

Hi!
I just wanted too let you know that there will be
su!cide mentioned
in this chapter.
So if you see this:
•๑•๑•๑•๑•
It's a beginning and end warning for those who are uncomfortable or sensitive to the topic.

No one's POV:

At the moment, Light and the woman from before were walking and chatting. Mainly just Light talking. Ryuk was a bit weirded out by how kind-soft-ish has become.

Meanwhile with Y/n:

Y/n:'Man... I hate studying.'

Y/n was once again at his desk. This time he was actually studying for the entrance exam instead of playing video games. He was about 15 minutes into studying and he felt like giving up. At this point he was crying comical tears but kept on studying. Why? To answer the question:

Y/n:'Gotta get the candy and money though!'

... Anyway.(⁠ー⁠_⁠ー⁠゛⁠)

Meanwhile with the investigation:

L:"I'm very sorry for questioning all of you individually. Kira is not one of us."

Almost everyone let out a heavy sigh of relief.

F/n:'Jeesh. Almost sounded disappointed.(⁠٥눈_눈)'

F/n had his elbow on the arm of the chair and his chin on his hand. He also has a bored face on.

Mr Yagami:"Ryuzaki, how can you definitely say that he's not among us?"

L:"To be honest, I set some traps to check if you were Kira, but I didn't feel the need to set them off on any of you."

L:'Except for F/n. I still have a bit of suspicion of him but I know for a fact that he's not Kira. Instead I have other suspicion of him. Though it's only at least at 1% certainty.'

Almost everyone seemed a bit shocked by the news. L's phone started to ring.

L:"Excuse me."

Matsuda seemed annoyed that L could keep his cell phone.

L:"I got it. I'm just about finished. Enter with your own key. Watari is coming."

F/n:'Who?(ಠಿ⁠_⁠ಠ )'

With Light:

Light has written the woman's fake name and surname with a cause of death with it.

Light:"I understand. If it's all right, I'll report this incident."

'Maki':"No, I'd like too reports it myself. After talking to you, I've decided to do it as soon as possible."

She then started to walk away from Light.

Light:"I suppose you're right."

Light then soon followed after her.

Light:'Just ten seconds until 1:15. I want to see how the woman dies, but I can't be caught following her. Now... hurry to your death!'

Nothing happened. The two kept walking in silence.

'Maki':"Kira will definitely be caught, won't he?"

Light:"Huh?"

Light looked at his watch.

Light:'What's wrong? Time is already up.'

The woman glanced behind her to take a look at Light. She was observing him.

•๑•๑•๑•๑•

Light:'That's odd. Why isn't this woman leaving? My tests have proven that I can make people kill themselves by writing "suicide". The criminals I tested all hanged them selves at the times that I specified. I've proven many times that I should be able to control her within these circumstances. So why?'

•๑•๑•๑•๑•

Ryuk then let out one of his chuckles as he was amused by this situation.

Light:'Ryuk... Come to think of it, he was laughing oddly when I was writing in the Death Note. That's not all. The way he laughed when I asked for her name was also bizarre. It occurred when it had to do with her name. An alias!'

With the investigators:

Everyone was surprised to see who Watari is.

Watari:"Thank you all for working so hard."

Aizawa:"Th-This person is Watari?"

Matsuda:"Um, where are your usual clothes?"

F/n:'There's no need to hide his face if he's gonna work with us, idiot.( -_-)'

Watari:"If I had dressed as I usually do, it would be telling everyone I'm Watari. It would also give away Ryuzaki's location in this hotel."

Matsuda:"Oh, I see."

Watari:"Showing my face in front of you all means you've won Ryuzaki's trust."

F/n:'So L has a secret soft spot for the guy? Must be a father, or grandfather, figure to him.'

Matsuda:"I feel kind of honored."

Watari:"Ryuzaki, I've brought what you requested."

L:"Please pass them out to everyone."

Watari:"Yes."

He opened the briefcase to reveal six police badges.

Watari:"These are your new police IDs."

Aizawa:"New?"

With Light:

Light:'An alias. It has to be it! Ryuk can see her real name. That's why he was laughing. This woman was being careful from the start. That's right. She believes that Raye died because he showed his ID. That's why she's acting without revealing her identity. This isn't good. It's even harder to ask the real name of someone who has already given an alias. If I keeep asking her persistently, she'll get suspicious. It's suspicious that I knew she was using an alias in the first place.'

Maki then stopped walking and turned to Light.

'Maki':"I should be getting back soon. Someone might have come back."

Light:"Oh, yeah. I suppose you're right. Hopefully someone did."

'Maki':"Hopefully."

She then started to walk back towards the police station.

Light:'Damn. It would be unnatural to try to turn her back.'

He then soon followed after her once again.

Light:'What should I do? At this rate... Oh no! If my father calls... I promised her that I'd let her talk to him! It's over if he calls! What do I do? Wh-Why am I panicking? I can just turn off my cellphone. Calm down. I just have to find out her name. Her purse, her pocket... She's gotta have a driver's licence or some sort of personal ID on her. She's a woman. If things become desperate, I can resort to using force. That's stupid! I can't do anything that'll cause a stir in a pkace like this. I've got to get her to somewhere isolated. But where? What explanation can I offer her? She's too cautious. No, I've got to change my plan of attack. I can do this. I can get her name without setting any alarms off.'

Ryuk then let out one of his chuckles.

Ryuk:"Light. We can always do the eye deal. It's no different from putting on contact lenses. I'll be finished in a flash."

Light:'I won't have my remaining life halved by the likes of a woman. No, I won't ever consider the deal! Don't bother me. Shut up, Shinigami!'

The woman in front of Light stopped walking and turned around to talk to Light.

'Maki':"Excuse me."

Light:"Yes?"

'Maki':"Do you still have business at the police department? I'll be all right by myself."

Light:"I understand."

__________________________________________________________

Hi!
Sorry for the late update.
Though I hope you've
somewhat enjoy this
chapter.
Have a great day/night!
Stay safe!
(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)

1179 words