°•7•°

Y/n POV:

The bus jacking was still ongoing. Me and Oderaa still a bit amused.

L.agent:"That's dangerous. Don't do it."

Y/n:'Eh?'

L.agent:"If it comes to that, I'll do it."

At this point me and Oderaa are looking at the three across from us with confused look that also said 'wtf'.

L.agents:"It's alright. We don't have to pass notes. As long as we whisper, he won't hear us over the sound of the bus."

Oderaa:"I mean, I guess that's true. Though, they aren't good at whispering."

Y.agent:"Be quiet. We don't wanna atrack to much attention to the back."

Light:"Do you have proof that you're not his accomplice?"

Y/n:"He does have a point. How do we know you both are his accomplices, hmmm? You've been following us from the stairs before the bus stop. For all we know you could have given him information about this bus and or the people on it."

I said looking slightly to the back. Now that statement attracted the other three next to us.

Girl:"A-accomplices?"

Light:"It's pretty common. The culprit pretends he's alone and just incase, he'll leave someone to keep watch in the back."

Oderaa:"And who's to judge extra safety measures? Two at the back and one in the front should bring them straight to success."

Light:"What's wrong?"

Girl:"No...you really think so?"

Both agents looked conflicted at the situation. After a few seconds of thinking they looked to each other and seemed to have a silent agreement. They gave their badges. I took the agents dadge.

Y/n:'And would you look at that. An FBI agent. The name is...Hina Khushi. Weird surname there but okay. At least I know an answer to a question of mine. L is using the FBI to investigate those connected to Japan's police force. It also explains why Oderaa doesn't have an FBI following him.'

I then gave back the badge as Light did too.

Y/n:"I guess we can trust you."'For now anyways.'

Light:"I won't ask why FBI agents are on this bus with us. Do you have a gun?"

Y/n:'Oh?'

L.agent:"I do"

Y/n:"And you?"

Hina:"Yes."

Light:"So if something happens, we can rely on you two, right?"

L.agent:"Yes."

Hina:"Yes."

Mr. Shady started walking to the back as an elder woman was freaking out.

Mr.Shady:"Shut up! Do you wanna die?!"

Y/n:'Wait, that guy actually looks familiar...(ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ) Oh! He was on the news two days ago. He's a drug addict who tried to rob a bank, killed three civilians, and ran away. I guess that makes him quite dangerous, huh? Light still seems way too calm for this situation. Guess he used his death note or something. Man, this is taking a long time.'

Light 'accidentally' dropped a piece of paper and went to pick it up.

Mr.Shady:"Hey, you! Don't move. What's that piece of paper? Hey you! You were planning something back here with notes, weren't you?"