°•8•°

Y/n's POV:

After the bus jacking incident, Oderaa and I decided to walk home instead of walking towards Space Land since it's still pretty far away. Light happened to also think that he and the girl should walk home. The girl already went towards her house. That leaves only me and Light walking towards our house's. Light has his hands in his pockets, walking with his back straight. I, on the other hand, am walking with a hunched back whilst my arms are behind my head. I am lost in thought and looking at the clouds above us take different shapes and forms.

Y/n:'It honestly feels like he's gonna do an interview or inspection of some sort of me. I don't like it!(⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠). That's one weird bunny lookin' cloud.'

Light:"Hey, Y/n. I have a few questions that I'd like for you to answer. That is, if you don't mind answering them."

Y/n:"Well, depends on the questions that you're gonna ask. So, what is it?"

I then diverted my gaze from the clouds towards Light but still kept my walking pace.

Lights:"How did you know an FBI agent was following you? She is an FBI agent for a reason."

Y/n:"Hmmm... Well, yes. It's true that she is an FBI agent for a reason, but FBI's are still human beings so it's bound that they could make mistakes. Her mistake was that she was practically on my tail the whole time. Plus, you know that feeling when someone's watching you from behind where ever you go? Yeah, I kinda got that feeling."

Light:"So, it was a gut feeling at first then?"

Y/n:"Yup."

Light:"Okay. Why weren't you and Oderaa scared like the rest of the passengers when the bus jacking happened?"

Y/n:"Hmmmm... Yeah, no. I'm not answering that one. Besides, I honestly can't answer on Oderaa's behalf, because he probably has other reasons. I, on the other hand, would rather keep it to my self. I have a question for you though."

Light:"Okay?"

Y/n:"You weren't scared when the bus jacking happened, why is that?(ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ)"

If you look very closely, you could see Light kinda narrowing his eyes at me. It's not that scary to me. My mother being angry at me for not doing my chores is scary.

Light:"... I'd like to keep it to myself."

Y/n:"As you wish~."

We walked in silence until we neared our destination. When we got there, it was getting pretty dark.

Y/n:"Well then! I guess I should get going now. My parents should be home by now. Bye-bye!"

Light POV:

Light:' I guess he's not a bad person.'

I then walk inside my house, greet my mother and went straight upstairs.

Light:'I should probably start with my homework first.'

Mini time skip:

It's night and I'm sitting at my desk as the small lamp on my desk gives me some lighting to see what I write. Ryuk's just standing behind me as he just watch what I'm doing.

Ryuk:"Oh. Are you going to write down the name of the agent now?"

Light:"No. I'm going to write his name a week from today. If he died soon after I met him, I might look suspicious. It would be better to do it once they've investigated more people involved with the police. For now, I'll use some more prison inmates to play with L."