°•17•°

Previously:

Y/n:"Hey, Light."

Light:"Hmm?"

Y/n:"How do you know Misora Naomi?"

Present time:
Lights POV:

Light:'Wait, does he know?!'

Y/n has a calm look on his face whilst he looked towards me.

Y/n's POV:

Y/n:'I was feeling a bit mischievous and felt like teasing someone. Light was just an easy target for me at this point. Though, I have to make up an excuse so that he doesn't kill me or something for finding out his secret so fast. I'm laughing so hard on the inside right now.'

Back to Light's POV:

Light:"W-What are you talking about?"

I internally cursed towards myself for stuttering. It is uncommon for me to stutter.

Y/n:"It's just that I saw the two of you talking earlier and wanted to say hi. Before I went to you guys, Oderaa said that he has to pick up his siblings so we talked for a small bit and he left. I turned back around and saw that she was walking away, so I was a bit bummed out that I couldn't say hi to her. Oh, if you don't understand, me and Naomi helped eachother on some cases and she's kinda like my older sister figure... I guess.(⁠●⁠_⁠_⁠●⁠)"

I mentally sighed a huge relief sigh.

Light:'Okay. So he doesn't know, good. Still need to keep an eye out for him.'

Y/n:"So, what was your business with her?"

This time he had a bit more serious face on. Still calm, but a bit scary.

Light:'Crap. What do I say?!'

I was quiet for a few seconds with a few stuttering that consists of 'umm' 'Well' 'I uh'. That's when Y/n dramatically gasped and looked shocked towards me with his hand infront of his face.

Light:"What?(⁠☉_☉?)"

Y/n:"Damn, Light~. I didn't know you were into that~.(ಠಿ⁠◡⁠ಠ)"

Light:"... What are you talking about?( ರ⁠_⁠ರ)"

Y/n:"You have quite the unique taste in women. Though, sorry to find out you've just got rejected like that~. Don't worry, you can cry on my shoulder if you need to~.(⁠^•ᴗ•^⁠)⁠ノ"

(^^This is meant as a joke/teasing!^^)

Light:'What is he-... Wait, what?!(⁠ʘ⁠ᗩ⁠ʘ⁠’⁠)'

It took me a hot minute to figure out what he was talking about. When I realised, I could feel my ears turn a bit hot from embarrassment. Y/n looked forward to the skating rink while drinking his soda. He even looks smug about it!

Light:"It's not like that at all! We were just talking! I am not interested in asking her out!"

That's when he laughed with his whole heart and my ears and cheeks felt hotter than before.

Y/n:"*Laughing* S-sorr-ry!*wheeze*!"

It took some time for him to settle down though he was still gasping for some air.

Y/n:"Sorry. Couldn't pass up the chance to tease you just now. You looked so tense. I just had to. Hehehe. Okay, but, could you tell me what you were talking about?"

Light:"It was just our theories about this new case that came up. I'm sure you know of it."

That's when he had calmed down completely.