°•10•°

Y/n POV:

I'm back at my home as I was done babysitting Oderaa's little sisters. They're not really annoying or anything, in fact, they're pretty cool. It's just that Oderaa has to learn some responsibilities. Anyway, moving to the present. I'm just catching up on what happened so far with the agents that had their names written on paper by Raye Penber. By 'catching up', I ment hacking into the computer once again, because that is the smart thing to do.(⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)

Flash back:

Light:"Of those investigators, write the name of the agent who is directly in charge of you all in the space at the top."

Light:"Next, open your laptop. You should be receiving a file from your superior soon. A file of all the names and faces of the FBI agents who came to Japan."

Flash back;end:

Y/n:'... It seems they've all died of heart attacks... What a pity. Hina seemed so kind and friendly. She was also very pretty. (ಥ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ಥ')'

Watari:"It's from Chief Yagami."

Mr. Yagami:"L. I have just talked with the FBI Director. According to him, you were investigating everyone here who is involved with the task force."

L:"Yes."

Mr. Yagami:"What is the meaning of this? Do you mean to say that you suspect us?"

L:"I decided that it was necessary to learn Kira's identity."

Y/n:'That was honestly a smart move, L. Getting to know Kira's identity should be the first step and the main goal in this type of situations. Though, I don't think there was a situation where someone who can randomly chose when, where and who gets to die of whatever you can think of.'

Mr. Yagami:"I cannot condone this. I cannot believe that you would spy on your comrads."

Random:"L, how can we trust you?"

Random2:"Besides that, Kira killed those FBI agents, didn't he?"

Random3:"Even if they're not criminals, he'll kill anyone who stands in his way!"

Y/n:'Wouldn't almost any criminal do that anyway? Like gangs and Mafia's.'

Random2:"Kira is really just a murderer!"

Y/n:"Oh, honestly! I understand my father, but how did they even get so far in the ranks?"

Watari:"Another victim has left a message."

Y/n:'Better than listening to idiots.'

Me and L looked onto our screens to read the message.

Y/n:'L, do you know? Shinigami...love apples... SERIOUSLY??!!(ಠ⁠ಗ⁠ಠ)'

No one's POV:

Somewhere at the same time a woman sat alone on a single couch. No lights on and doing nothing. Just sitting quietly, until a tear slid down her pale cheek.

Woman:"Raye... Died. No... He was killed by Kira."

Meanwhile:
Light's POV:

Sister:"What? A family meeting?"

Dad:"Yeah, well... Sort of."

Light:"What do you mean "sort of"?"

Father:"Well, you see... An old friend of mine has the same announcement to make to his family and he works at the same position as me. He and his family are also nearby so we both decided to make the announcement to both families. Another reason is because your mother knows my friend's wife and I would like to introduce their son to you, Light. Reason being: the both of you want to apply to the same collage."