✨1✨

Author's POV

A man in his mid twenties is walking around the park in black puma track suit with his Pomeranian. He was getting bored at home so he decided to take a walk and how can he forget his baby so he also brought his little puppy with him.

He stopped for a while to take a look around the park. He giggled at the children running around playing with each other. As he was busy cooing at the children he subconsciously loosened his grip on the leash he was holding.

 As he was busy cooing at the children he subconsciously loosened his grip on the leash he was holding

He didn't notice that his dog was walking ahead of him while wagging his tail happily.

After a while when he was done cooing at the cuteness of children he looked at his right side. His smile fell  when he noticed  that his puppy isn't here. He walked  around a little hoping that his puppy would be around but he was no where to be seen.

"tannie"

"Tannie where are you"the man called. Worriness was evident in his voice

He was running around the park in search of his pup.

Now it's been 15 minutes and he still can't find him anywhere. He was scared that something might happen to his little fluff ball.

He was still searching for tannie when he heard a familiar barking sound. He runs towards the direction where the sound was coming from in hope to find his baby there.

Somewhere in the park

"appa" a cute chubby boy called his father while his his eyes were stuck on the ice cream truck parked not far from where he was playing.

The said man looked at his son with soft eyes and said "what happened baby".

"I wan that" the baby said pointing his finger at a particular direction.

The man looked at the direction his son was pointing at only to find an ice cream truck there. He coos at his son cuteness and asked him softy "you want some ice cream bun" He nodded his head in agreement "but the weather is little cold and you will get sick if you eat ice cream"

The chubby baby then looked at his appa with his cute doe eyes and pouty lips "pwease appa jusht a shmall one pwease pwease appa" and who have a heart to say no to these beautiful doe eyes. And the man he's looking at is already weak for his son and those puppy eyes only making him weaker.

He has no choice so he just softly smiled and said "okay but only a small one hmm". "Yay ice cweam ice cweam" the man giggled at his son's cuteness "Wait here for me don't go anywhere I'll be quick"

"Otay appa" the baby said.The man got up after telling his little baby to stay there and head towards the ice cream truck.

After his father left to get some ice cream , the baby was still jumping around in excitement that a figure caught his eyes more like a cute puppy who was looking around the park with his curious puppy eyes while wagging his tail.