✨12✨

⬇️READ THIS FIRST ⬇️

▷I really DO NOT want to upload any chapter because ....first of all i make time to write chapter for you guys as my final projects are going on, I'm super busy like I'm at university from morning 6am to 7pm in the evening. 

▷The last two chapters and this one too.... I wrote this by staying awake late at night but none of you guys left any comments or Votes at last,💔 it may sound selfish and demanding but don't y'all think I also need some motivation to continue the story........

 ▷I know many people are silent readers but Please 🥺just drop a heart emoji at the end of the chapter to let me know if I'm really writing something worthy......

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Morning came faster than a bullet train. Well, this is what the bunny was feeling since the moment he woke up. The faster the time went, the less time he will have with his tiger hyungie...... at the same time he was impatiently waiting for the clock to move his ass---- I mean to move his needles at 12 so he can go and meet his tiger hyungie. It was their daily routine to meet at 12 as it gives tae some time to do his vacation homework a little before playing.

Just as the little thick needle stopped at 12 and a sparrow like baby birdie came out of the small window of the clock, chirping and whistling lightly just like one of those in Tom & Jerry......the only difference here is that little googie didn't try to gooble it up like Tom always do. (Bad Tomie 😠)

Instead, he squealed in excitement and sprinted out of the double door of the main hall. He can hear his hyungie yelling at him to be careful but he was way too excited to obey.

In no time he was standing Infront of his tae-tae hyungie's house pouting heavily as he could not reach up there and press on the bell button. It was always his tae-tae who picked him up from his house.

Looking at the child's misery the gate keeper decided to help him and pressed on the bell two times, he was looking at the boy from quiet sometime and noticed that he didn't ring the bell yet which was obvious as he's still small, so he lent the little guy a hand and went back to his duty which was to guard the Kim's Property.

Soon the door was opened by one of the Kim's house maid, who let the boy in without asking anything knowing very well that the kid is none other than their little master's friend. Soon taehyung's mother also came in view, she came to ask the maids who was at door......only to see a baby with big doe eyes looking at everything with his curious puppy eyes, his lips morphed in a small baby pout.

She visibly cooed at the lost puppy baby which caught the said puppy's attention, who looked at the beautiful women in front of him "ohh hii aunty" he said while displaying his wide bunny smile for her to see. "I'm here to see tae-tae hyungie where is he?" it was his first time inside the other's house as they always preferred playing in the garden instead. Mrs. Kim who was continuously cooing at the baby snap out of his softy land and asked "he's upstairs in his room, you can meet him but first tell me.... Are you goo or Koo?"

"Yuppie, that's me" he replied a little too excitedly and Mrs. Kim's uwu meter just broke at that. The baby bunny was just too cute for her own good, wearing cream colored sweater which gave him paws......along with blue baby jeans and baby sneakers looking like a cute cuddly baby bunny. She couldn't stop herself and pinches his chubby cheeks in loving manner.

"Aigoo, why so cute ha" she said as her hands busy squishing the bunny's chubby cheeks who giggled at her. "Mrs. Chan please take him to bears room, I'll prepare some snacks for them" she said once she was done fangirling over baby koo.