✨4✨

Taehyung's POV

I was sitting in my newly furnished office going through some paperwork. Hyung told me that we'll be collaborating with the a multinational company.

So I have to make sure that everything would be perfect.

We didn't have to announce about my arrival in the company as it was all over the news

We didn't have to announce about my arrival in the company as it was all over the news. Another good thing I don't have to go through some long ass introduction.

Everybody in the company know me well as I started everything from here but I have to resolve the business issues in U.S by myself. Dad wanted to go there himself but I insisted as I wanted to test my abilities.

I wanted to experience how to get through hardships by own intelligence and skills.

To say mom and dad are proud of me and that's all that matters to me.

I didn't have loads of work today and hyung told me that I'll be getting a secretary by tomorrow. I just hope it to be a decent yet professional person not a street slut. I just don't want to repeat the same mistake again, I just thought to myself but later shake it off my head.

Whoever it will be, better stay is his or her limits. I hate when people try to step in my comfort zone. I hate skin ships, I would rarely even handshake with someone. Speaking of handshake, Now I remember I do handshake with that Snow White with doe eyes. But he was such a beauty no one can resist then how can I.

I just shook these thoughts off my head and continue working on.

Author's POV

It was around lunchtime and taehyung was still working in his office. He looked up when he heard the door of his office room being opened and it was none other than his hyung.

"Ohh hey hyung, you need something" taehyung asked.

"Its almost lunch time bear and your still working, get up we are going to eat something" yoongi said.

"Hyung I'm not hungry, besides I have to call a meeting for our upcoming project to analyse everything properly. "taehyung replied.

"I wasn't asking, you know" yoongi said raising his eyebrow.

"Fine fine, I'm coming" he said standing up and grabbing his coat.

Walking out of the building they get inside yoongi's car and drove away.

After fifteen minutes they reached a cafe named "The Friendly Bean"

Taehyung was just starting at the cafe when yoongi spoke "what" to which taehyung replied, "I didn't know we were going to a cafe" yoongi just gave him a 'are you serious look' "oh c'mon you said that you aren't hungry and I know you wouldn't eat any thing If It would be a restaurant, so we'll be just having a light food so you wouldn't be loaded neither starving, now lets go in" yoongi said while entering the cafe.