✨13✨

Authors POV

The air echoed with the whirling sound. The plane landed safely and drew up to the allotted pathway. All eyes were turned towards the plane. As the passengers lined out, people began to wave their hands. Another flight was about to leave for London and New York. About hundred people were seen trooping out to enter the gigantic airliner. People in the other lounges were waiting for their respective flights.

The people began to move up and down. Some were boarding the planes and some were departing from it. The commotion of people, the fashionable faces, their anxious looks and unusual hurry gave good feast to people's eyes and ears. Just like that a lady in his mid-twenties stepped out of the check point area as she strolled a black suitcase behind her. Her appearance was decent but his body posture speaks of her self-confidence and power. Her heels made those clinking noises every time they came in contact with the flourished tiles of the airport floor.

Dressed in black denim jeans and a long beige cotton gabardine coat with a white button-down top underneath, she was waiting outside for the cab she booked right after landing. A few minutes later a car pulled up right Infront of her. The vehicle started moving right after she was seated comfortably at the back seat.

She took a deep breath and relaxed her shoulders as she leaned his head back on the headrest but his relaxing moment was soon interrupted by the ringing of a cell phone which was none other than her. She groaned out loudly as her sight caught the caller ID, pressing on the green button and placing the cell phone near his ears.

"Where the fuck are you" was the first thing she heard which made her hiss in irritation as she just landed after a 14 hours long flight.

"Shut up, will you!!" she spat harshly those words at the person on the other side of phone "and my where's about is none of any body's concern, specially you. This is the first and last time I picked your call, don't try to contact me again otherwise you know very well what I am capable of doing" she added further in a threatening voice as she cancelled the call without waiting for an answer from the other.

Her sour and bitter facial expressions suddenly changed to a smooth and smirking one's as her eyes landed on the picture inside her cellphone "tsk tsk tsk what were you thinking Kim!!??". She said to no one but herself as mockery laced her voice. 

"Thought that you will get rid of me that easily ?..................ah a ah ............. now now we cannot have people roaming around MY Property Right. ~ that's why I came all the way from New York to Korea, see you soon Love" She finished her self-talking while giggling at the end.

"Look What You Made Me Do" her light giggles continued throughout the ride as her mind was occupied with a certain someone.

🎀🎀 🎀 🎀 🎀 🎀 🎀 🎀 🎀 🎀 🎀 🎀

It's been a month since their first meeting, today yoongi and taehyung will be visiting their company again to finalise the designs and for its further process. They both are on their way to Bighit corporation. As the car stopped, they walked out of the car and headed towards the building.

Upon entering they went straight to the elevator as they already know where the office is and the meeting was scheduled so they don't have to ask the receptionist because she was already informed.

Not long after the elevator came to a stop at their said floor, the one where the very first meeting was held between both companies. Stepping out of the elevator they were moving towards the CEO's cabin. They were only few feet away from the office door when suddenly someone latched himself to yoongi's leg from behind.