✨5✨

Author's POV

Today was the day they will be doing a collaboration with the other company. It was still early, Namjoon and jungkook were having breakfast and will be leaving for office in some hours.

Seokjin is still sleeping is his room with gukie all snuggled up to him while jimin stayed at hobi's last night as hobi was drunk from the party they attended and jimin didn't want to leave his friend alone.

"I just hope the meeting goes well" jungkook said nervously.

"Don't worry kookie everything will be fine" namjoon said trying to calm the other male

"No hyungie what if he didn't want to collaborate or something goes wrong." Jungkook exclaimed nervously. "It'll be fine" namjoon said but jungkook was not having it.

"No, hyungie haven't you heard that the CEO is very cold and scary and his younger brother who just joined the company already fired two secretaries on the same day they were appointed for such a useless reason." Jungkook said with a pout.

"That is...?" Namjoon questioned the brunette.

"Hehe I don't know, I just heard it from some company employees" jungkook replied while giving his hyung a sheepish smile.

"Kookie your are worrying too much, and don't you remember Mr.Park was also scary when we first met him but now that man can't even spend a day without talking to his little bunny, so don't worry that little head of yours" namjoon tried to reassured the younger.

"He was a big meanie, he yelled at me when we first met" jungkook complained.

SIDE STORY

If you are wondering who is Mr. Park, well he is the most feared but also respected Mafia, who has whole Asia under his command. But he's not a bad one though, he has helped the government in capturing many criminals, drug dealers, those who were involved in human trafficking, which also include those rich people & filthy politicians who are nothing but a beast in human skin. He might seems heartless but he would never hurt an innocent.

But that didn't erase the fact that he's still a Mafia. But only some trusted people of government know about this, to the world he still a heartless Mafia. He wouldn't hesitate to kill you right on the spot if you hurt his loved ones and the government didn't have any say in it. Just because he helps government doesn't mean that they can control him.

Aside from Mafia he is the owner of Park Corporation. It was about 2 years ago when jungkook and Mr. Park met for the very first time. Mr. Park came to their company for alliance and they had a meeting for which namjoon was late because Jin had a fever and jungkook suggested that he should stay at home but namjoon insisted on joining him in the meeting to which jungkook agreed.

But got late due to traffic.

FLASHBACK (Author's POV)

A tall handsome man in his late twenties is sitting in front of an office desk labelled as CEO Jeon. He was checking his watch from time to time because the meeting should have been started at 12pm but now it was 12:15pm and the reason is that Namjoon is stuck in traffic.

"I have more important works to do other than waiting and i hope you know that very well, as your also a ceo" The person said in his deep intimidating voice.

Making jungkook more scare than he already was. Well who wouldn't be the person in front of him is dangerous and a well known Mafia. If it would be another business man jungkook would gladly told them to leave, if they can't or don't want to wait.