✨9✨

✿ ❝ Sometimes Nostalgia hits me so hard my memory is too vivid, too Real.  Sometimes I feel it all again, I hear It all again.  Sometimes I find my cheeks wet with tears wetted by Smiles of Times  I spent with YOU❞

⌑⌑⌑⌑⌑⌑⌑⌑⌑⌑⌑⌑⌑⌑⌑⌑⌑⌑⌑

"Cmon hyungieeee lets go outside I wanna play" a ten years old boy was whining to his brother to play with him as he was getting bored. His brother just looked at him for some seconds then went back to doing his homework.

"No bear you go and play, hyungie still have homework to complete" the boy with pale yet soft and glowy skin replied to his brother at which the said bears eyes grew bigger and a sad pout formed on his soft baby pink lips.

"Hyungie pwease" the boy pleaded while showing his puppy eyes to his brother knowing he cannot resist them.

"Please tae bear I promise I'll play with you tomorrow, please please let hyungie complete his work and you can also have my ice cream for tonight hmm" his brother said trying to convince him.

"But taetae did not want ice cream taetae wants to play with his yoonie hyung" tae said with sadness lacing his voice and features but then he smiled his famous boxy smile at his brother "but taetae will let hyungie do his homework but remember you promise to play with me okay, now tae will go and play outside" with that he kissed yoongi on his cheeks and ran out to play.

Yoongi just giggled at his brother, there wasn't much age difference between them just an year and half which means taehyung was 10 and him 11, but  soon to 12. Despite the little age difference taehyung still was the cutest baby of his.

Taehyung was still searching for someone he can play with so he decided to ask his mother who was busy inside the kitchen. He went to his mother and saw her stirring something in the pot with a wooden spatula "mama can you play wi-me, yoonie hyungie is doing his homework"

His mother looked at him as she wiped off the sweat of his forehead "I'm really sorry bear mama is busy preparing lunch for your dad hmm, I'll play once I'm done" she said but felt bad when her little sunshine's face became dull. So she came up with another plan.

"Why don't you go outside and make new friends then play with them hmm" she know his son didn't like making friends his best friend, his playmate, his partner in crime everything is his yoonie hyungie.

"But they are mean I don't like them they are all bad and teach bear mean things" he whined to his mother as he still remember in kindergarten his so called friends told him to tease the new kid but he refused them and his friends left him saying he's boring and weird.

Not that taehyung cared about them but his mama & dada always told him not to get into trouble or put any one in unnecessary problems and troubles. So yeah he's a good boy he just left them and didn't tried to make new friends either as he is happy with his yoonie hyung.

At this his mother moved to the other side of shelf and crouched down to his height. She took his baby tender hands in his delicate soft ones and said "I know baby but not everyone is same hmm there are also good people out there like you, me, your dada and yoonie can you please try for mama at least"

Taehyung knew he can never say no to his mom he want his mama to be proud of him so he agreed. "Okay mama".

"Now that's my brave boy, wait lemme give you some treats and candies so you can share with your new friend "she said excitedly and got up from his crouching position, moved towards the pantry where sweets and different snacks were placed for his babies.