✨11✨

okay I'm Really Very SORRY..... for not updating as I was busy with my studies. our semester is going to end so yeah, have been super busy in projects and all these sheets 😬 lately.  

AND don't y'all Dare to leave without a comment.....😤 I MISS You Guys So Much🥺

⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾⥾

Tae-tae was busy looking for a certain bunny in his garden. Yes, his garden......last time he dropped koo at his home. He went to pick him up the next afternoon for their playtime.

As he was waiting for the younger, his hyungie told him instead that goo cannot come today as his nanny would not be coming due to some issues. But Taehyung said that he can take goo to his home to play with him to which his brother agreed after he got permission from Mrs. Kim (Namjoon's mother).

It's been almost a month since the tiger and bunny became friends. During their playtime in tae-tae's house, the bunny also got to meet Taehyung's Yoonie hyung.

All of Yoongi's jealousy subsided as he got to meet the bunny boy. His shy bunny smile and cute baby nick names he gave him melted his heart that he couldn't help but smile his gummy smile at the doe prince.

"Kitty hyungie is shoo pretty" koo said in aww 🙈while tilting his head to the side cutely at the gummy smile of the other. That's what the bunny said when he met the kitty brother of his tiger hyungie for the first and last time.

Yoongi never came outside after that day as he was busy sleeping his tushi off in his room.

Right now, they are playing hide and seek in garden and tae couldn't find the certain bunny who was hiding behind the bush at the corner side of the garden.

He knew he was going to lose so he used a bad trick of his knowing the bunny would come hopping on his feet this instant.

"aahh I think goo is not here, I will just play with Sophie now" he said the Sophie word a little loudly knowing how much goo dislike that relative of his neighbor who came to spent some of her holidays there. That didn't concern any of the tiger or bunny until she came to their garden uninvited and asked to play with them to which they agreed. But when later she started clinging to Tae the little bunny didn't like the sight much of anyone clinging to his tiger. But Tae distanced himself from the girl when he caught her misbehaving with his bunny.

Later when tae apologized to koo the bunny boy declared "you are my tiger hyungie, if you let anyone touch you again, I will not talk to you anymore" with a stubborn pout on his lips to which the said whipped tiger promised without wasting a second as nothing is more precious than his bunny.

Just as tae predicted in instant the bunny jumped out of the bushes and tackled the tiger in his short arms which resulted in both of them falling down. Taehyung laughed loudly as the bunny sat on his stomach and started throwing baby punches on him.

"sto-stop koo I was just joking" Taehyung said trying to catch his breath as he get a hold of those baby fists in his slightly bigger one's.

"No, bad-bad hyungie...... googie wouldn't talk to you anymore" he said while giving the tiger an angry puppy glare. 😠

"aye my googoo bunny is so cute" Taehyung said as he got up and sat properly on the grass with an angry bunny on his lap.

"Meanie hyungie 🥺" he said while looking at tae with puppy doe eyes.