✨8✨

Author's POV

Taehyung was having dinner with his family. His parents were giggling and laughing while talking about the animated movie they watched recently.

Yoongi suddenly remembered what taehyung did the other day so he just blurted out what came in his mind. "So baby brother have got a crush"

Mr and Mrs Kim who were giggling suddenly stopped and Mr. Kim started coughing as he choked on his food, Mrs Kim petted his husband's back and gave him water while taehyung was too shocked and confused to say something.

"Yah you kitty cat you can't just joke out of no where" Mr Kim scolded his son and yoongi just raised his eyebrow at his father.

"Wait what you can't be serious right, honey please pinch me this has to be a dream " Mr Kim said dramatically.

"The world must be going to end soon right haaa honey see I told you the other day i dreamed about Titans attacking on earth or is this I'm going to die oh god please I'm too young to die, this can't be true right" Mrs Kim gasps with eyes and mouth wide open dramatically.

"Stop over reacting mom you guys really need to stop watching too much fictional and animated movies and for yoongi hyung I don't have a crush on anybody heck I don't even know what hyung is talking about" taehyung said confused.

"Yaah what does your crush have to do with us watching movies" Mr Kim exclaimed loudly with an offended look on his face.

Well the news was shocking for his parents as taehyung never had a relationship before. Yoongi had some relationships during his high school and college life but they all were after his money so he just fuck them off, not that he was in love with them they were just mere crushes.

Whereas taehyung had always knew that people around him are fake and greedy. Girls and boys used to throw themselves at him but he just gave everyone a cold shoulder and left, knowing very well that those hoes are after his money or just wanted to get in his pants. The same reason he don't like random people touching him.

He fired his first two secretaries for the only reason, they didn't just try to touch him but were trying to seduce him, like these bitches had the audacity to do this on their first day at work.

"Jungkook, that was his name right" yoongi replied ohh so smoothly to what his brother said earlier with a slight smirk on his face, making Taehyung froze on his spot.

"Wh.....what are you talking about hyung" taehyung replied nervously. Well taehyung was sure that he liked that boy despite knowing that he has a son and is married. He just can't help it.

"you think I'm blind, I didn't see the way you were acting, like how you were the first to initiate handshake where earlier you declined his brother saying you don't like skin ships, the way you were starring at him like he's the first and last thing to exist on this damn earth, they way you were smiling at him and not to forget how smoothly you just agreed to have a dinner with them" yoongi stated leaving taehyung shocked. He didn't know his brother was observing him that much.

While their parents were just looking at them with open mouths. They knew how their son despise skin ship with outsiders or strangers. So this was all new to them and they were pretty shocked.

"You are being delusional hyung, I was just being polite that's all and no I don't have a crush on anyone, moreover he's married and has a son" taehyung said with a heavy heart.

His words left yoongi in state of shock and how his brother know this much about the boy. "how do you know this" this time it was Mrs Kim who asked. She knew that wasn't an act of politeness, she's his mother of course she knew him more than anyone else.

"I met him at the park few days before joining the office, he was there with his son" taehyung told his mother. But she can see the sadness lacing his features and words, but didn't said anything.

"I'm done with the food, I'm going to my room" taehyung said. Saying this he got up and kissed his parents cheek and left to his room, leaving everyone there with their own thoughts.

While going to his room he thought about how he felt a pang like someone stepped on his heart, at the word of married. He didn't know why it bothers him so much, he isn't supposed to feel this, right? he just met the brunette two times it's just a mere liking, yeah it is. These feelings will go soon just like how they came. Well that's what taehyung was telling himself.

Upon entering his spacious room, he directly headed towards the glass table placed in front of the black couch located at the side of his room. Different files were scattered on the table, which the raven haired male was working on before dinner. He picked up the files and place some of them on the top of his side table whereas the rest inside the drawer as they were still incomplete.

Just as he was about to close the drawer a frame caught his eyes. He picked it up and wiped the dust off the glass frame with the tissues he took from the tissue box placed on the side table.

A warm yet sad smile formed on his lips as the person in the frame came in view. He moved the pad of his fingers softly yet loving on the frame as he was caressing the person's cheeks. His smile was sad but the amount of adoration his eyes hold speaks another language.

"You remember our promise right, please come soon hyungie misses you a-lot". he said as he kept his gaze on the person inside the photo frame.

"Your hyungie is really bad you know he even broke his promise of not touching anyone, even went too far with it. Hyungie is sorry, hope you'll forgive your hyungie." taehyung mumbled to himself as he wiped off the tear that left his eye. He then placed the frame back in the drawer carefully and closed it afterwards.

__________________________________________________________________________

✨1090 words ✍️

💫Any Ideas Who's the Person Taehyung Waiting for or Missing ??

✨I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter 🎈

💫Stay happy & healthy guys 🎀

✨NEXT Chapter Is Going To REVEAL🤭 Some SECRETS 🤫