Introduction

The genesis of vampires is unknown to most humans...

The truth was that they were Children of the Darkness.

Loyal to Hecate- the Goddess of Darkness, Magic, Witchcraft and Supernatural Beings.

She created them as the warriors of the Gods. And her Mother - The Night - Was their Safe Place.

Vampires were given speed, beauty, strength... immortality.

At the beginning of their existance Vampires didn't have to drink blood... The sun wasn't dangerous to them... They were adored by gods and cherrished by them as long as they were fullfilling their duties.  

But...

Apollo - one of the frivolous gods - beautiful God of Sun - fell in love with one of Hecate's daughters.

Kasandra was a beautiful warrior - her mother's right hand, but she seduced the God of Sun. Hecate to protect her child and Apollo, from the other Gods, hid all her children under the wings of the Night.

Only with Nyxthey were safe.

The hidden for humanity eyes knowledge is that, Gods - in fact - are mortal... Their existence depends on the faith of humans...

Centuries were passing, the humanity was changing, the sciense was winning with beliefs - and the gods.... started to fade away...

Leaving, their creations and supernatural being, such as Vampires, alone on Earth.

As the Night existed, the vampires survived in the Darkness.

But not having access to god's food, they could survive only feeding themselves with something closeset to to ambrosia-  blood.

Sometimes they could feast on each other... but mostly they had to take it from humans. 

The Hidden World created rules that were strictly guarded by Elders - first vampires. The rules such as:

A human could be changed into a vampire under strict conditions: the creator had to take care of them and teach them how to deal with hunger as the Young ones were insatiable, and leaving them alone could expose their world.

Young Ones unaccompanied or abandoned by their creators were instantly executed as they had only animal instinct inside them.

A vampire should restrict himself from killing during feeding.

Blood shouldn't be consumed often, because it leads to addiction.

Addicted vampire had to be instantly executed.

The Hidden World was created with Dark Courts. To Create a Dark Court a Leader had to get permission from Elders.

The Court was not the place. It was an organization responsible for an area of influence. That's why Court Masters often had a lot of reasons to get on each other's nerves.

But even between standard fights and Clan Wars, The Hidden World was safe for thousands of years... Strictly abiding by the rules and letting people live their life, oblivious that the powerful creatures are living next to them...

Until one of them...

...decided to change it... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the book planned after Red String of Fate will reach its end... So I can't tell when it will be. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

There will be blood, villain... action... hot vampires, love story, smut, swords, fights, guns and so on...

It is closer to King's Pack then to Red String of Fate in genre and in action. 

Jungkook as Vampire Hunter.

Taehyung as Vampire.

But there is a plot twist 😏😏😏

I won't say more... It will spoil the story 😌😌.

This wonderful cover is made by @Dawn4455  *bows*

Blair_Teaser_Witch91 😎💜